3

"Hey!

"Hello!" I entered to annoy them.

"Why you-" Before Mee-sung could say anything a creature entered the chat.

"You are here? I thought you are busy to death so you left me to do the reports." I said to another weirdo Jeon Wonwoo who just entered the chat as a guilty person. Usually, an introvert but anyone can be wild at any time. So, no doubts.

"Well. I was just trying to hang out by myself. But, who knows you will be here too." He sighed. "By the way, I have someone to introduce to you guys."

and I'm sure they are weirdos too.

"Hi! I'm-" I cut him off rudely cuz I know who is it.

"Lee Chan," I said the rest and he looked at me like I'm a criminal here. Standing. In. Front. Of. Him. But, I felt proud somehow.

"What? Why did you cut m-"

"You already know him?" Wonwoo asked cutting him.

"Yeah. Ofc."

"I was just gonna say my na--"

"Hey! I'm Lee Woo-sung." Another person introduced himself cutting him.

"This girl was stalking me. So, I got drenched and now-- Don't laugh at me!!" Everyone was holding their laugh. What is this lol.

"By the way, I'm Boo Seungkwan. What a greeting..." He murmured.

"Boo!" Woo-sung tried to scare the soul out of him.

"What was that?!" He yelled.

"It was just your surname. Boo..." Everyone just exterminated their laughter from holding it.

"By the way, It's not a picnic spot as I said before. Leave. Every. Of. You." Mee-sung started.

"You just let him sit there all day long and kick us out," Wonwoo said pointing out Ha-min.

"Well. Ugh! Leave. You Leave!" She interrupted Ha-min's thoughts and work and made him stand up. I don't even know how long has it been since he last stood up from that corner chair.

"Leave! I have to work on something important." Mee-sung kicked us out of the lab.

"Well... How do you know that Chan?" I asked Wonwoo while walking.

"He is my friend. That's why..." He simply answered.

"Oh OK." I think this is just a coincidence that I have to meet new weirdos.
"But, you gotta do those reports yourself."

____

"Ah! That's it for today... What a boring day it was meeting those weirdos." I jumped on the couch of the living room. "Ah! I forgot about the cookies."

I got up again and took the plate of cookies and went in front of his house. I was just gonna ring the bell when he opened the door himself.

"Woah. Woah!! Why are you here?" He asked being startled.

"Just to return it," I said.

"Why? Why return it? I gave it to you as a neighbor. So, why?" He asked as if nothing happened in these cookies. Who cooks, they at least test the taste of the food before giving it to someone. At least they should.

"Taste it," I said.

"What?"

"I repeat. Taste it." I said in a very serious mood.

"Oh OK. Later." He slammed the door in front of me. Well, Karma really works as I said before...

But, a few seconds later I heard a coughing sound from inside. "Gosh! Who put salt in it?" So, he tested...