19

"I'm still mad." He said sulking sitting on the bench of the park where we usually sit.

"Who cares," I murmured taking out the sandwich.

"Then, stop following me..." He turned his face from my side. Eh! Even dramas do not have these kinds of dramatic things what he does...

"Well OK. Just for the sandwich..." I said and again he looked for the love of his life and snatched that from me.

"Just don't again..."

"Drama..." I murmured.

"What did you say?"

"Drama," I repeated and ran for my life knowing something was gonna happen as he sat there blankly but with a pissed face taking a bite from the sandwich.

At Midnight

Lee Chan

It was a kinda gloomy night. I was walking through the alley since I'm not feeling like staying at home. I sat in my car as I approached it thinking I shouldn’t risk my life just for not feeling like staying at home.

But, when I was nearly home I don't know why I stopped my car. I wondered and was lowering the car window and saw someone just stabbed a person. I panicked and was gonna drive away but since there is no CCTV, I took a picture in the camera of what Wonwoo Hyung said to do before driving away.

"Nice Job Friend." I wasn't even a meter away from that place, I felt a sharp knife around my neck. "If wondering how I entered your car by the window this fast, the answer is my killer skills of course. I kill people with very high skills." The person laughed who was sitting in the back of me and he tightened the knife more like my neck will be cut now in a few seconds.

"Ever recognize the voice?" He asked and didn't give any time. He suddenly very fast grabbed my neck and pulled it almost making me choke. "Tell me when you recognize." He said and was gonna stab me. I punched his face as hard as I could and pushed him out of the car and drove away even the back door of the car was open. Who cares? Life first...

No one

The black hooded person stood there rubbing his eyes where Chan punched as the car drove away from him. "See you soon..." He chuckled. "Lee Chan..."

Go Rae-un

"So, we are gonna check this location?" Hansol asked as Wonwoo nodded.

"Then, when?" I asked.

"How about tonight? It will be easier than the morning or daytime." Wonwoo said as we looked at the clock.

"It's almost 1 am," Hansol said.

"Let's just go home and be prepared by 2 or 3?" I said and they exchange glances.

"Uh... um, isn't it too late. How about we just go and take 30 minutes to be prepared?" Hansol suggested and we agreed.

Why the night is so foggy like someone will jump on you and stab you? I kept walking since I didn't even bring my car. How stupid... Well, I'm telling it to myself.

I started to walk like a lazy person not being aware of the 30 minutes. "I'm sure they will be late. They will take more than 30 minutes." I said to myself as I heard a footstep. Is someone following me or something? Like in the drama. Someone follows the Main lead and something happens.

Is something gonna happen to me too?