12

"Hey! It's evening," Rae-un said looking at the sky outside the house.

"And I'm hungry... I wanna eat the cake." The kid sat on the chair as we came to eat the cake.

"Ack! Thu! Ew! Man..." Rae-un threw out the bite she took.

"What?" I asked.

"What? Taste it!" She said and the kid took a bite and immediately threw it out like Rae-un.

"Ew! It's so..." The kid wiped his mouth with a disgusted face. They two are looking at me like I did something very wrong. I tasted it...

"Ack!" I started to cough.

"It's so gross like the cookie. Do you always make bakeries with salt? I feel like vomiting." Rae-un said and drank water.

"I told you, if it goes wrong you have to eat it!" The kid reminded me.
"I'm hungry..."

"At least, it's really better than eating your salty bakeries," Rae-un said after we took the kid to the cafe where the sandwich is available.

"I just mistook..." I murmured.

"OK, Bye!" We left the house after the kid fell asleep.

"So, how far?" I asked.

"What?"

"The case investigation(?)"

"Oh. You can say, it didn't even start properly."

"Did you find anything from the database?"

"I was about to. Then, you interrupted by a call and I came."

"You shouldn't say that. You don't know how much I suffered from the kid."

"Ah- the cat and the kid... No one likes you... Pfft!" She laughed. "You weren't suffering alone. I also suffered. My ripped pocket and the flour all over my head."

"Hm!"

"I'm having dinner at your place today." She said.

"Wait- what?"

"Why so shocked? I don't have any cooked meal in my house."

"Then go buy and eat!"

"I'm too busy for that though." She said and entered my house. "Um... I see, why you put salt
instead of sugar..." She mumbled seeing my kitchen.

"It was just a mess cuz I was taking care of some things. Don't judge me!"

"By the way, what's the dish we are having as dinner?"

"Teokkbokki," I said. "But, it's one person dish. You can't have it. Go home and cook by yourself."

"C'mon! I'm hungry and it's late. If I go to cook, it will be more late. and this time salt, not sugar."
She smirked.

"I know. And again in advance, I'm telling you, you can't have my dish!" I said and looked back
only to see no one. She left?

"Oh! Let me see. It's looking tasty though." Suddenly I saw her beside me staring at the dish greedily and slowly taking it from my hand.

"I said you can't!"

"Just be considerate. I helped you today, and you gotta treat me this. At least, share some kid!"

"Fine!"

"Very surprising..." She mumbled eating full-mouth of Tekkbokki.

"What?"

"You bake very bad bakeries. But, it's tasty very surprisingly." She nodded in her own sentence. "It's not bakery though."

"I'm treating you this time and you keep on blabbering nonsense about my cooking skills. Just stay shut..."

"By the way, Welcome for treating me dinner." It's not even 'Thank you'.

"Go home!"

"Yeah, just next to your house."

"I'll make sure you choke on your coffee this morning." I slammed the door.