5

"Do you have anything else tomorrow?" Mee-sung asked.

"Why?" What now? What does she want?

"No, actually. You have to look after a pet tomorrow... and don't tell me you are busy. Everyone is busy and turning me hopeless."

"Well, then stay hopeless..." I said.

"Hey! Someone is also gonna look after it. And I'm quite busy and this good-for-nothing stupid human is never gonna stand up from the chair. So... that's why..." She finished.

"He stood up from the chair yesterday tho and again came."

"OK, by the way... The pet cat's name is Kiyi. Tomorrow I'll show you the house." She said.

"I can't," I said directly.

"You can," Wonwoo said while writing something in a notebook and tapping a Laptop. "You can do some reports while looking after the cat tomorrow. We will go easy. No need to rush." He messed up...

"Yeah, no need to rush. Take it easy and be ready. I guess the cat is cute there as her name is Kiyi. So, it will be peaceful somehow to finish your report nicely." Mee-sung said.

What a name Kiyi. It would be good if her name was Kiwi. A pet turned into a fruit. WoW. Good, it isn't potato...
Oh, It's not even a fruit tho.

By the way,

"When one person is looking after it. Then, why again me? Be grateful that you at least got someone to look after the cat." I argued.

"Well, he said he doesn't wanna take care of it alone. So." She said and I sighed. "It's easy. I had a cat too. I'll give you the instructions." Mee-sung said.

Tomorrow,

I was waiting for Mee-sung to give me the address. 

"Just be honest. You have a crush on me." Again... Why is he following me?

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb. I know, when Mee-sung told you to take care of the cat with me. You nodded and agreed." 

"Tsk tsk, you don't have any idea about how hard it was to convince me... and she didn't even mention you. How dim-witted." I said.

"Shut up."

"I think, it will be easy." Chan nodded at his own sentence as we entered Mee-sung's aunt's house to take care of her so called cat Kiwi. I mean Kiyi.

"Where is the cat?" I asked looking for the cat.

"Here!" Chan said and a white, black mixed medium-sized cat came out walking. It's not a fashion show Ms. Cat.
Can't believe, have to take care of it. Harmful.

"OK, Mee-sung said, to make cat obey you is showing affection to them. What kind of affection..." I said thinking.

"Give them food or something?" Chan's thought.
Quite workable I think.

"Hm... I think so. She is not Hungry I guess." I said.

"Then, nothing now," Chan said and We sat down on the sofa with our time. Me writing the report and Chan doing nothing just tapping his phone. I sighed before starting.

Maybe, half an hour passed. Cat is still laying on her comfy little bed. Can't relate. She is way too lazy.

After some while...

"Meow!" Kiyi jumped on the sofa where chan was sitting focused all on his phone.

"MEOW!!" Suddenly she jumped on Chan's face making him scream and throw his phone away. It's ok if it's not iPhone.

Now, the situation is getting harder to control. I don't know what happened to her, jumping and being aggressive all of a sudden.

I ran with my reports to rescue them from this harmful cat. Then, I ran up to chan seeing him struggling with the cat. Kiyi is hanging with his jeans using her nails. Like she is gonna rip him apart.

I hurriedly try to take Kiyi away. But, after taking her, she jumped on me. Also, ripped my T-shirt's pocket. Ah, it's a new shirt. I should've worn my old crumpled shirt.

"Why she is so mad?" Chan asked while controlling the trouble.

"Maybe, we didn't show her affection," I said grabbing the cat harshly to stop her from harming us.

"Let her in into it." Chan came with a cat box which is feeling like a jail. Yeah, this cat suddenly harmed us. Even we didn't do anything. I didn't do anything. Don't know about chan.
But, this cat deserves to go into it.

"You are under arrest for harming an innocent human. You have the right to remain silent." I put her into it and quickly closed the door of that. Now, she is giving us a death glare and fighting to get out of there.

"I think if she got free, she can rip us this time instead of our clothes."

"Yeah. Harmful cat." I murmured glaring at her still trying to get out and Chan started laughing.
"Not funny... Next time, I'll make sure she can jump on you and make you...--" I sighed. I didn't fill the sentence. It would be: ... And make you bald. Imagining him in blad head. *pfft*

"OK. OK. I stop!" He said and again sat down on the sofa.
"My jeans are looking pretty stylish," he said showing off his new style sitting with crossed legs. Shameless. Don't worry chan, next time new hairstyle...
"But, your..." he looked at my ripped pocket.

"I know, it's a new style," I said and again he laugh. I sighed with no hope of winning and resumed my report.