16

"Oh OK. Let's go." I said and grabbed his arm.

"Hey! Where?!" He blabbered with a full-mouth of sandwich. 

"You have something to do."

"Don't say I have to take care of something. I can't even care take of myself." 

"Nah, not that."

"Then?" I ignored his question as I brought him into a forest. "Hey! It's dark and I can't see anything here clearly. I think I'll trip over something and die."

"Who cares..."

"Do you wanna kill me here?" 

"Not really." I chuckled as I stopped walking.

"Now what?" He asked and I put out a pocket knife. "Hey! You. Really. Put that down!" He suddenly started to panic for nothing.

"Stop! I put it out cuz in case..." I sighed and he realized. "Where are we now?" 

"In a deep forest to kill something." He murmured and I rolled my eyes.

"No. Look in the front." I turned his head toward the front.

"Woah! A hideaway?" 

"Hm. What does it look like?"

"A haunted house where many people die who comes and I think I'm gonna die too. GET ME OUT OF HERE!?" He ran back to the path of where we came here. A few moments later, he ended up here cuz of spinning. "We are lost! Get me out of here! Wait, Where is my sandwich? I was eating that a few moments ago!"

"Just stop. You can't get out of here until something important is done." I said.

"Well, what do I need to do?" He finally came back where he was standing.

"We have to..." I paused knowing he would again try to escape. So, I grabbed him again.

"What? We have to...?"

"Go into it." As expected he was ready to run but failed.

"Do you want to die? Also, want me to die? Ah! Just die alone. Why do I have to die too?" 

"Cuz, you have to die one day though." 

"No. But, not now! But, why do we have to enter into it?"

"Good question. I tried to track a location that seemed a little bit suspicious." I said.

"So... you are telling me that it's the location? Did you do it nicely or just randomly come here to die?"

"No, I did it fully perfectly."

"Maybe, it's the location of the murderer's hideaway." He kept blabbering.

"Yes, it is maybe."

"Why is it so dark even on the inside," I whispered as I couldn't see anything.

"Fool, you think a haunted house will have a royal system light for a broken person like you?" He blabbered.

"I'm not broken and it's not a haunted house," I murmured whisperingly.

"Hm. Hm. Still same. Haunted house or a murderer's house. Everyone dies. And you didn't even bring a torchlight like a broken person."

"Wait!" I suddenly realized something.

"What?"

"We have torches in our phones," I said.

"Wha- Why didn't you notice earlier?"

"Why are you blaming me? You didn't notice either." We seriously started to argue in this situation.

"Wait, don't turn on the torch." He said. Why? He was blaming me for not noticing it earlier and now he is telling me not to turn it on.

"Why?"

"What if you turn on and see a ghost in front of you?" His fantasy...

"Ghost doesn't exist..." I murmured.

"Or a killer?"

"Just stop and keep walking," I said.

"Oh! There is something I guess." He pointed to something in the darkness but I realized there were lights a few meters away from us.

"Maybe the murderer..."

"Do we have to go there?" He asked.

"No. I'm here for something else." I said as we passed the room where the lights were on.

"For what?" He asked and I took my phone for the exact location.

"Let's go that way,"