11

"Who is this?" She picked up the call.

"So... you didn't save my number?" I said realizing it.

"I'm too busy for that. But, who?" 

"How dim-witted. You don't recognize the voice either. I'm Chan!"

"OK, alright. I'm gonna save it as... 'Dim-witted'" I got pissed again.

"Wait! What was that?"

"If I save your number by this, It'll be easy for me to understand." She said. "By the way, why did you call me?"

"Actually..." Then I told her everything and every single thing.

"Oh, that's good." She said.

"Good? What do you mean?" 

"Listen, I don't have any time for being a babysitter which may be easy for you. But, it's not easy for me." Easy for me??

"It's not easy for me!!"

"Well, then keep up the good work as you know I'm a detective. So, I can arrest you for bad works." 

"I'm not gonna do anythi--" 

"And Wonwoo ordered it to you. So, work and quit eating salt instead of sugar. it may cause bloating, severe thirst, and a temporary rise in blood pressure. In severe cases, it may also lead to hypernatremia, which, if left untreated, can be fatal--" 

"Shut up! I don't need your help. No one helps me..." I cut the call and sat down on the sofa only to sigh.

"Again. EW!! Stinky! Get off from it!!" My fate... I got off from that after getting several hits by the baseball bat. "My favorite show is gonna start soon..." He sat on the sofa and turned on the TV. After a while, I realized it was a horror show. So, that's why he blocked all the lights only to enjoy the show. Whatever...

"This ghost looks like you." He said and I looked at the ghost he mentioned. What the...

I touched my face out of making poker face hard enough again to compare that creepy face with my pretty face.

Dingdong! The doorbell rang and the boy ran toward it and shouted, "Who?" After some argument with the person outside which I didn't even hear clearly, he opened the door revealing a girl named Rae-un.

"You are here?" I asked not expecting her to be here.

"Hm. Why? You didn't want me to come? Then, Bye..." She waved and left the house. I ran for the sake of my life to save it from this child.

"No! No! Don't go. Come. Welcome!" I have to be nice this time just to get her in. Then, the other things would be cared for by the child. Free Baseball bat hits!

"OK. You said you don't need my help. But, I still ca-" She entered and not even properly entered. The child's action started.

"Hey! Put off the shoe!!" 1 hit.

"Hey! What kind of child are you? Hitting elders?" 

"Oh! I thought you are young. But, who knew you are an old human who stinks too like him." The child pointed to me.

"I'm going!" She opened the door to leave.

"Hey! no!" 

After a mess, 2 elders are sitting with poker faces on the floor and a mischievous bad kid is sitting on the sofa enjoying a ludicrous show.

After the show ended, he ran to the kitchen and I realized we put the cake into the oven. Oh no!

"The cake!" He shouted and I opened the oven and saw a beautiful cake though. It's OK enough to eat. Ah! Relieved!

"You even baked a cake? Did you put sugar this time?" Rae-un asked being a sudden nosy.

"Yes, I did. And stop saying that again and again. It's annoying!" I said putting the cake on the table and the child is nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?" I asked looking around.

"Here!" The kid threw flour on me and giggled. Very bad...
"Now, you are looking like a sibling with that ghost. HaHA!" 

"Pfft!" Rae-un joined the laughing contest with the kid while the flour is on my hair, face, and shirt.

"And old human here's yours." He threw flour on Rae-un too. "HahA! and you are looking like the ghost." 

"And here's your turn!" Rae-un took some flour and threw it to him who is running with a white face.

"We all are white now. Hahaha!" the kid laughed.

"Hey! It's evening!"