15

"You just keep hitting me..." He rubbed his head.

"So you can shut up."

"Why are you following me everywhere today? Did your crush on me got higher?" He said.

"You know what is smack. But, do you know what 'kick' is?"

"Well, I know." He again laughed. "I'm hungry. Let's eat that sandwich."

"Sandwich as dinner? How weird." I showed my disgust if I'm new to this. But, I swear, I eat these things as my dinner, lunch, breakfast, etc...

"Weird people do weird stuff."

"What? Are you gonna jump from here?" I asked as I saw him at the corner of the rooftop of the building.

"Nah! Just, I think I remembered something." He said.

"Oh. What? Did you ever try to jump from the rooftop when you were young?" I asked giving him the so-called sandwich.

"No... I just remembered something unclear. I don't even know what is it. Why? Did you try?"

"Um... yeah. When I was 10." I said and we burst into laughter.

"Just 10? Young age suicide. Haha!" He acted like he is cutting his neck with his hand.

"I tried it cuz, my mum kept saying that study and study... and I thought life is tough cuz there are studies. If I die, then there would be no studies." We started laughing. "Did your mum ever beaten you often for studies?"

"No, I don't remember that though." He said acting proud.

"Then, what's this?" I pointed to a bruise on his forehead which is always hidden by his bangs. Occasionally, somehow can be seen.

"What? This? Who knows. I don't actually remember."

"Ohh..."

"You didn't work that much today..." He said.

"I finished my work for today early," I said.

"So you can go on an unofficial date with me?" He joked and started laughing as he will almost fall from the rooftop.

"Shut the nonsense and finish this." I crammed the sandwich in his mouth aggressively and he kept laughing. "You keep bragging about those... I guess... you like me." I said and he stopped laughing and looked at me like something is very serious and again laughing. This guy... forever laughs.

"Nah, Me? Liking you? No, no, no." He moved his index finger. "I have a high-standard ideal type."

"Bruh! High standard." I started laughing too.

"No! Really!"

"Then, what was he gonna say? Let me listen..." 

"Who?"

"Your Soonyoung Hyung!"

"You know that my Hyungs blabber nonsense. So... why asking?" He tried to blow the matter. LOL.

"It surely something..."

"It's nothing!"

Next day

In the afternoon

"Hey, Unemployed human!" I called him seeing him enjoying his walking from far.

"I'm not unemployed!! why are you here? Go! work! Following me everywhere..." He sulked.

"I'm just here with the sandwich," I said and he brightly looked up to the sandwich. He found the love of his life.

Name : Chicken Sandwich

Status : Delicious

Lover : A fool named Chan

"Give me!"

"I just brought mine," I said sitting and his face again turned poker. Again sulking. "Well, here's yours."

"I don't need it." He kept sulking denying the precious offer from me.

"OK. I'll just have it." I said and kept eating.

"Um... Since there are two. If you eat, you will become fat. So, I'll help you with that." He said sneakily taking the sandwich from my lap. SMH.

"Why do you always walk around like a useless person?" I asked.

"Not useless. I came to Seoul for meeting my friends. I'll be here for another week."

"Then?"

"Then, I'll leave for my house." He said staring at the lake in front of him eating.