29

"Wait, I have something to give you." I broke the silence as he looked at me eagerly.

"What?"

"Wait for a second," I said and went to the living room to take my backpack. But, I didn't find it easily. Seungkwan is sleeping on it. I sighed and pulled my bag harshly and Seungkwan fell from the sofa.

"Uuh... What Happened? Maybe an ugly fairy came as Hyung said." He mumbled in his sleep.

"The goodness. I'm feeling like kicking him." I would do it if he wouldn't sleep that time.

I came to the room again with my bag and put out a CD.

"What is it?" 

"Do you have anything that I can play it with?" I asked and he brought a PC. "Not bad." I put the CD into it and played it.

'🎵I know it's not just me who feels pain. I know it's not the same pain... I know... that rainy day makes me rain. I know... the day I lost my everything... But, I'm numb to feel anything else... Woo... I better stay in. Stay in. Stay in... No one knows everyone's thing. It's just normal. I have to stay in...🎵'     A light tone of music and lyrics came out in someone's voice.

"Wow, The rhythm is beautiful. What song is this?" Chan asked.

"It's not published yet. But, the singer worked hard on it." I said.

"Who is the singer?" 

"Mee-sung," I murmured.

"Wah, she is talented." He said as the song continued...

'🎵I'm not OK but I smile always. I'll be OK, is that what everything want me to say? I know I'll be OK after my death... Cuz, there is no other path...🎵'

"So... You wanna give it to me?" 

"Hm. I had it all time cuz I didn't know what to do. She totally gave it to me. I think you should keep it." I said.

"Why?"

"I don't know." 

"Hey, are you two pulling an all-nighter date on this rainy night? Good, good. But, don't disturb our sleep!"

"He is nuts!"

2 Days Later

"All settled?" Wonwoo asked Hansol and he nodded.

"What settled?" I asked them as they looked at me in a confused way.

"You don't know?" They asked in unison.

"What? What I don't know?" I asked literally clueless and they hit their forehead.

"You don't know Chan is going back to his town??!" Wonwoo sounded excited or rather worried, I don't know.

1 Hour Later

"He is late as always. Ah! He has no punctuality..." Seungkwan sounds mad as usual.

"It's almost his time to get on the train. We are all here but he is absent..." Hansol murmured.

"I'm here!! Oh, you all are here? I thought I'm so early. By the way, I'm here in time. Haha!" He laughed as he kept panting and we felt really pissed. This kid...

"Shut up! You are not in time. There are 2 minutes remaining you have to leave!!" Seungkwan yelled.

"So what? I'm in time." Chan said confidently and again we felt pissed.

"Bye, take care!" Hyungs waved at him biding goodbye as the train reached the station. He waved at me. 

"Hey don't die in the train while going there," I said.

"Shut up! you don't have to say." He said and the train's gate got closed. "Hey! Wait!" He started to run after the train but as we all know the train won't come back for him.

"Hm. Now, wait 2 hours. You are so early that you came 2 hours ago." Seungkwan said.

"2 HOURS?!" 

"Hm, the next train is coming in 2 hours," Wonwoo said and everyone sighed.

"It's all because of you." He started the drama again.

"You should've come earlier."

1 hour and 30 minutes passed

"I'm going. Who waits for that long." Seungkwan said. "What? He is sleeping?? Without any types of anxiety?!" 

I looked at him. Really! He is sleeping... I hit him twice with his backpack.

"Uh... What's going on? Let me sleep!" 

"OK, we'll let you sleep if you wanna go tomorrow. You missed the train again." I said and he jumped up and sat down properly.

"I missed the train??" 

"Nah, 30 minutes on the way," Hansol said and nodded in disbelief.

"Why did you say that I missed the train again??" 

"Well, you would miss the train again that's why," I said. " Now, I wish there would be a child or old person who will ruin your peaceful journey," I said and he glared at me.

"Yeah, yeah! I wish for that too! pfft!" Seungkwan said excitedly.

"You all want my journey to be ruined instead of wishing me good luck." He murmured and we laughed.

The train came again and we pushed him to enter it.

"Who knows how he would go like this? He is so childish." Seungkwan murmured.

"You are worried about him?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm! But, no one sees it. NO ONE!" Seungkwan faked crying.

"Enough today," Hansol said and turned back to leave the platform.

We went back to our work as the sun went down at the end of the dawn.

"He didn't get to meet the child."