31

Trip day

Me, Wonwoo, Hansol, Seunkwan, and Ha-min all are present.

"Hey, Excited?" Hansol asked.

"Yeah, kinda."

Our all excitement turned into tiredness after reaching the destined place.

"When are we entering the house?" Seungkwan murmured.

"I don't know. It's still 1 hour way to go." Hansol said and we all gave a horror look.

"Noo!"

After reaching the house

"Ah! finally. But Why did we come into a forest-like alley house?" Hansol asked jumping on the couch of the living room.

"We had to." Wonwoo shrugged.

"What kind of answer is that?" Ha-min said.

"By the way, we got some cold drinks," Seungkwan said and threw each of us of that.

We are talking nonsense, that time someone ringed the bell of the door to interrupt our talking.

"Rae-un, go open," Wonwoo said.

"Why don't you go and open?" I said showing my tiredness.

"You are the close one to the door. Besides, we all are tired. So, you have to go."

"Ah OK. These guys..." I sighed and opened the door.

"Excuse me, I'm here to say your house is quite noisy and-" I blinked 4-5 times as the person also blinked in surprise.

"You?"

"Who came?" Seungkwan came. "What- Chan? You are here?"

"Why are you here? Even all of you?" He literally entered the house for seeing us.

Ha-min was surprised but these two people, Wonwoo and Hansol didn't get surprised.

"Did you know already that he was here?"

"Yeah, that's why we planned a trip here." Hansol laughed.

At Evening

"So, the plan was their's and you didn't know?" Chan came out of nowhere when I was sitting on the stairs attached up to the rooftop. As always interested at 'rooftop' things.

"Hm. They really planned it." I said.

"So, why are you sitting here? Go on the rooftop." He said and I stood up to go there.

"Looking like a wolf will come here and shout," I said after sitting on a woody box.

"This woody box is reminding me of something." He blabbered.

"What?"

"Nevermind." He said and gave me a packet of something.

"What is this?" I opened it and... Sandwich? "Where did you get this sandwich from that cafe?"

"Hansol brought some." He chuckled.

"What the... Even they know we love this sandwich so much."

"Yep..."

Some awkward silence was going through again.

"Aren't you gonna say the night is gloomy again?" I said breaking the silence apart.

"It isn't gloomy at all. The moon is full." He said and I looked at the moon.

Really full. That's why I talked about the wolf. In movies, if there are wolves calling or shouting whatever, there is always a full moon.

"Yeah..."

No one

"But, the night is still gloomy though... Always be gloomy. Cuz, Every night is gloomy." Someone was standing on the street looking up to the rooftop where Chan and Rae-un were. "My two victims... you have to die."

He walked into the forest as the wolves kept shouting.

"I'll be back soon."

TO BE CONTINUED...