17

"Let's go that way," I said and speeded up my walking and soon we stood in front of a room.

"Is it here what you are looking for?" He asked.

"Yeah. I think so..." I opened the door slowly thinking there would be anyone. But, hopefully, there wasn't anyone. We entered and closed the door. "There that is!" I saw a computer and ran toward that. I hurriedly put out a Pendrive and set it in the computer and copied all the hacked database and deleted it from the main computer. Cuz, we don't know the culprit's main hideaway. It was just a primary level of it. But, still, these pieces of information are so important for finding the killer.

"Done?"

"Done!" I said and was gonna come out from there but my hand bumped with a little shelf and tripped with all shelves in the room making huge sound pollution.

"Oh no!" We tried to rush toward the door but some shelves blocked the way and made the escape difficult.

"Who?!!" A shout was heard after the door was opened by someone else and the light turned on in the room.

"What did you do? Do we have to die now?" Chan started his fantasy of dying again as we barely hide.

"He is coming this way..." I Murmured.

"Look, there is a pillar." He said and went there by himself not making sure if I understood or not.

"Hey, where?"

"What are you doing there? Wanna die? Come here!" He pointed to that there after he went to the pillar to hide behind that.

"Coming..." I was about to go there. Then, again I tripped over a shelf that was blocking my way and made a sound again. Hopefully, I didn't fall down.

"You..." Chan shook his head in disbelief as I reached toward the pillar.

"By the way, we have to run in the count of 3," I said.

"What if they catch us?" He asked.

"Don't know. I hope it may work. OK..." I prepared myself. "1... 2... 3!" I ran for my life toward the door hoping that stupid is behind me. But, he didn't understand and just was sitting behind the pillar. Moron...

"Hey! Thief!!" This way the person who came to check, shouted his lung out.

"What are you even doing here?!!" I grabbed him and again started the run for my life not caring about things that are blocking the way.

"You didn't tell me to get out that time. So, how would I even know that I have to run that time?" He blabbered running toward the main door of the building.

*Thus!!*I heard a gunshot.

"AH! Maybe he shot me!" Chan started his drama and also ran at the same time. Why the way isn't even ending?

At that time a couple of gunshots were just passing by me. He didn't even shoot in the correct position. Maybe a dumb newbie or we are in a drama where the main character doesn't get shot.

As we turned onto the runway out of the building, we began to gather speed to leave the forest. Cuz, the gunshot wasn't ending at that time.

"We are lost!" Chan yelled at me coming to the middle of the forest.

"No, this way." At last, having some leg exercise we finished the forest and came out of it as the gunshot sound faded slowly.

_______________

Maybe relatable (':

Maybe relatable (':