9

"WHAT. IS. HAPPENING??!!" A high shout came out and the music turned off and the lights came.

"What is happening here?? Where is my project??? You ruined them!!" She yelled.

"Calm down. Calm down. Here it is."  Woo-sung showed it and Mee-sung got calm.

"Oh, it's OK then. But, why sudden party?" she asked.

"Just to have fun."

"OK." She is calm now. So, the party continued. Some of us were just sitting, eating. It was a fun-boring type.

A notification popped up:

Unknown

Well
I'm giving you an extra day.
Think twice.
 Go Rae-un...

I just saw it from the notification bar and put my phone in my pocket. Something's debatable. How does this unknown person know my name? It's like a...

Thrilling series...

"What? You look like you are trapped in a cage." Chan popped out in my thought and sat down beside me.

"Nothing. But, the earlier case of the dead body is bothering me. It's actually so hard to discover." I said and he made an 'o' face.

"It would be good if someone murders somebody. Then, the dead body's spirit came to haunt him." He said and I chuckled.

"I don't think someone would be terrified about it even tho the spirit blackmails him, who can commit such a crime," I said...

Next day

I barely opened my eyes when hearing the nonstop ringtone of the phone call. Who the stupid in the world calling in this early morning. I didn't get to sleep at night.

I pick up the phone without seeing the caller id.

"Hello? Hurry come to the lab!!" Someone shouted. Well, sounds worried.

"Why? Who?"

"Ask later. I'm Chan. Hurry!!" So, the stupid was Chan.

"How did you get my number?"

"Shut your idiotic mouth now and come to the lab!!" Like he is scolding me or something?

"Where are you?"

"Ah- how dim-witted. Hurry COME!!!" He almost tore my eardrum and cut the call.

I made my way to the lab and saw some people. Well, everyone. Ha-min sadly looked at me. Well, what? Suddenly why sad?

I came to the front only to choke in the air after seeing the lifeless body of Mee-sung.

Lee Chan

After all, when the cleaners came to clean it up I sat down in a corner beside Wonwoo.

"Chan." He called out.

"What?"

"Looks like the criminal came to this alley. You have a thing to do for me." He said.

"Go ahead."

"OK. Here is a Polaroid camera. If you see something suspicious or any clue, just capture that with it." He said handing me the camera. "OK?"

"OK..."

"And don't use it in unnecessary things." 

"O..K..."

_____
"Hey! What are you doing up there?" I asked as I saw Rae-un sitting at the top of a garden wall.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"It's OK. We have to find the person and..." I looked at her. Still sulking. "Human dies anyway..."

"I know." She scoffed sadly. "But, I'm feeling sorry about it that she was remembering her brother who died a few years ago and now... she died too. Now the lab will feel empty..." 

"Hm... I also feel that." I mumbled.

"By the way, what's the camera about?" She asked looking at the camera in my hand.

"Oh... it's about... Wonwoo gave me to capture any suspicious thing or clues with it." 

"Capturing suspicious things or clues? A quite clever thing. But, be careful." She chuckled. "Carry some knife."

"If I carry some knife and try to defend myself from something, some people will think I'm the main culprit," I said.

"It will be night though. The killer shows up at night. Nobody dares to stay outside at midnight." She said and jumped down from the wall.

"By the way, no need to say anything to me. I'm not a child." I stuck my tongue to her.

"Perfect example of a child..."