18

"Why he was shooting us?" Chan asked panting.

"Maybe because that man knows that we took very important info. That's why..." I panted frequently as I spoke.

"Maybe, really you wanted me to die. Look, I'm sweating... Ah! I not gonna trust you anymore. You offered me those sandwichs just for THIS! I KNEW!" He yelled at me again. "I even lost my sandwich while going in the forest... Just for you!" He dramatically wiped fake tears.

"OK. I'll buy you another one again." I chuckled.

"No, who knows now, this is for my last time eating in this life..." He murmured and started walking maybe toward his house panting and limping like he lost one leg.

"OK, this one for free!" I said as I went after him.

"Why didn't you take Wonwoo? Why did you choose me to die without thinking twice?"

"Oh! yeah really?! Why didn't I take him? Aish! I forgot..." I chuckled at myself. "He was doing some work... You know. And also you were free that time spinning around like a useless person. So, I thought to let you become useful for something." I spoke only to turn and see his face 'pissed'.

"What if I died in the gunshot?!" He again snubbed.

"Don't act like you were the only one. I was there too." I said. "And also why did you shout that, 'AH! Maybe he shot me!'? I really thought he shot you who was still running."

"Luckily, he missed all the shot... or else we would have been dead by now or in trouble." He blabbered.

"Hm. Today, we worked hard. Let's go home."

"Why didn't you go alone. It's your business!!"

"I also thought maybe there were some ghost in the forest. Also, power is in unity!" I giggled.

Next Day

"Hey! You know?" Wonwoo asked me when I sat on my chair of work.

"What?"

"Last night, I heard a frequent gunshot from the forest in our alley. I was like who is gonna die again. Wanna check the forest?" He asked as I faked a smile and looked at Hansol who was looking at us listening while working. Wonwoo looked at him too.

"Wh-why are you looking at me in that way? I don't wanna go. I have to do many works." He exclaimed.

"Oh OK. Then you?" Wonwoo looked at me.

"Me? Why? It's useless to go there you know? Maybe some haunter came to haunt some animal or something. HeHE HeHe!" I laughed awkwardly.

"You know there is no animal in that forest. Right?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Who knows, maybe some came and haunters just got to know and came to haunt-"

"It's not Africa's forest. It's our alley's little forest..." Wonwoo showed his pissed face. "Understood, no one is gonna go..." He showed fake sorrow but it didn't work on us. We continued to do our work. "Ah!" He sighed.

"Why don't you go by yourself?" Hansol said while typing something on the laptop and Wonwoo again let out a deep sigh.

"I actually got something..." I said putting out the Pendrive.

"What?" They came to me curious as I described everything.
"So, you are telling that there is a hideaway in the forest and you got the info from there? Oh, incredible..." Hansol seemed shocked.

"That's why you were making up excuses?" Wonwoo asked and I nodded like I'm the main here.

"But, how did you know the exact location?" Hansol asked.

"Uh... OK. From tracking to..." Again my lecture started and finished.

"Good job. But, the killer's main hideaway seems to be in a stiff area." Wonwoo said.

"Yeah. We have to find out that one..." Hansol said.

"But, you were alone or someone was with you?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yeah. I bribed Chan with a sandwich to come with me and he had no idea until what happened. It wasn't gonna happen if I didn't bump with that shelf." I said and they laughed.

"Worked hard though. LOL. He came here to chill and we are making everything difficult to chill for him." Hansol said laughing.

"Yeah, I told him to take care of the clues and the child and now you took him to life-death forest," Wonwoo said as we all laughed.

"Yeah, that's why I'm gonna treat him a sandwich. But, it may be again bribed." We laughed again.