28

"Surprise!!!"

"So, you guys were planning to set this up and that's why you told me to stay in the cabin?" I asked seeing the decoration. Well, I almost forgot that it was my birthday.

"Yes, and you idiot was trying to ruin everything." Seungkwan sulked and everyone laughed.

"Well, the cake looks quite delicious..."

"It's not quite! it's very delicious! We don't bake like your recipe."
Again...

Go Rae-un

It was fun to have the party. Seungkwan is still mad. I don't even know for what. Ha-min is quite getting along with others regarding his usual routine... And Wonwoo and Hansol are just debating about nonsense.
And there's the Chan standing hopeless seeing his Hyungs...

"Hey! We didn't take any pictures!" Suddenly Wonwoo became excited about taking pictures. 

"The camera you gave..." Chan showed the camera that Wonwoo gave to him earlier and Wonwoo snatched it from his hand.

"Good! You brought it." 

"Everyone gather here." He clicked a selfie barely but fortunately, we were all stuck in the picture but not so perfectly.

Almost night

"Haha! Look at Seungkwan in this photo!" Chan laughed showing the pictures and Seungkwan threw a cushion at him.

"You are lucky enough that I didn't throw the cushion toward that hand..." Seungkwan said.

"He is always like this... Ah... By the way, look at you. Pfft!" Chan pointed his finger at me in the picture. "It's looking like you were flattened under a huge truck. HAhha!" He started laughing and my face literally looked worser than the picture.

"Why don't you look at yourself? You are looking like you just fell from a plane and you didn't have any parachute and you died after falling to the ground and you are the dead body who is sitting there. Pfft!" I laughed but more forcibly.

"Shut up. You just made that up. I'm looking good here."

"'Shut up. You just made that up. I'm looking good here' good my foot..."

Time passed...

Well, where am I? Why is it so dark here? When did I fall asleep? I'm on the floor and others are like on the sofa or chair. But, they are sleeping like they've been possessed by something.

"Oh, I'm still in this house?" I stood up and saw the cake and the other food is half eaten.

"Why didn't you leave?" Someone mumbled in a low tone. I turned my back only to see Chan rubbing his eyes. Maybe just woke up like me.

"Why didn't you leave then?" I asked.

"Obviously it's Hyung's house. So, I can stay here." He stood up. "Come here!"

"Where?" I went after him and he went somewhere like a room. It was dark but he switched on the light and my eyes jolted out.

"This is my temporary room. OK? So, I don't have to leave." He said.

"OK, but don't you think it's quite messy?" I said opening the wardrobe of the room.

"Where?" He turned to me. "No! Why would you open that?" He rushed but fell down cuz... idk whatever was there.

"Pfft!"

"You didn't have to open that. I hurt my hand again..." He kept complaining standing beside the window.

"Everyone is still asleep like they took sleeping pills," I said blowing his subject of talking and that time lights went off. "What happened?"

"Maybe just current cut off and as you might know my hyungs are cheap..." He just slandered in the name of his hyungs. "Our eyes will adjust the light of the moon."

"Where's the moon?" I said reaching the window. "The moon is nowhere to be found..."

"Oh, I see. Then, we have to stay in the grumpy, gloomy darkness..."

"Maybe it's gonna rain," I said and some shattering sound came and rain started to pour.

"Great timing of saying..." 

We stood there silently as the rain continued pouring and pouring. Jeez, the silent gloomy situation is making me blank and aloof.