14

"But, why did he hide there suddenly?" Seungcheol said.

"Can you tell him to get out of there?" I asked.

"Let's try..." We went toward his room. "Hey! Wonwoo! Come out!"

"Did she leave?" Wonwoo said from inside the room. Seungcheol looked at me in confusion and said, "Yeah, come out." Boom! He lied lol.

"OK." Wonwoo opened the door and everyone dragged him toward the living room.

"What's the matter?"

"I think he is just hiding from her cuz of the reports he told her to do and escaped but got caught." Chan held his laugh.

"I was just chilling and these guys destroyed it," Wonwoo murmured.

"I'm again not doing the reports..." I said and everyone laughed.

"Don't mind them. They are just weird." Chan said leaving the house. "And... I also don't think you mind them cuz you are weird too. Haha!" He laughed weirdly. Cuz he is also weird.

"They were friendly though," I said and he stopped laughing.

"Friendly... My foot. Don't get close to them. They will become weirder like snatching snacks, slapping off during talking. And as the youngest of them, I know the pain--" I slapped him only to prove that I'm weird as he told me. "WHY DID YOU SLAP ME?!"

"Well, you said that, weirder like snatching snacks, slapping off during talking. That's why I did it you prove that I'm weird." I said.

"Ya!"

"What are you gonna shop though at this hour?" I asked as he kept looking at the things of the shop.

"Nothing much. Just flour and..." He stopped.

"And?"

"Salt..." He murmured.

"Oh, are you gonna bake?"

"Just shut up! You also eat salt."

"At least not like you."

"Wow, they are here." A different voice came from my left. I looked only to see Woosung.

"You?"

"Yeah." He nodded smiling.

"He sometimes the counter of this shop," Chan explained.

"Yeah. Need something?"

"Yeah, this." Chan gave the things to him.

"It reminds me of the cookies." Woosung laughed making Chan pissed. "You ate it too. right?" he looked at me.

"Yeah. So... salty." I laughed along.

"Now, these guys are making fun of me." Chan pouted.

"OK. Hurry tell me, what is 355+210?" Woosung asked writing something.

"555," I said and they looked at me in horror face and took a glance at each other and me.

"What?"

"Can you say it again?" Woosung asked with a shocked face.

"555."

"Pfft!" Chan walked away a bit holding his laugh.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Ya, Pabo! It's 565!" Someone said from beside Woosung who has to be Ha-min. What the... I calculated it again in my phone and... well... Just embarrassing myself for nothing.

"She forgot math..." Chan seemed to enjoy it too much. Well, Karma happened again. I teased him for salt. Now, he is going to tease me for this calculation. Meh...

"OK, I'm giving you some discount." Woosung packed all the things.

"How sweet." I smiled in bittersweet.

"Yes, he is sweet... pfft." Chan laughed.

"Ha-min is also here," Ha-min said.

"Oh really? I thought there was no one~!"

"Heh!"

"You are like non-existence, you don't even talk," I said.

"I've changed." He said.

"I changed him," Woo-sung said proudly.

"That's why he is gonna be weird like you too," Chan said and ran away.

"That kid is abnormal. You are going to be abnormal too. Don't hang out often with that crackhead." He laughed.

"Can you imagine? An adult made this mistake." He. Laughed. Again. At. This. Matter.

"Shut up..." I murmured forcing a fake rough smile.

"Oh my goodness. I can't believe... 355+210 is 555! Hahahaha!"

*Smack*