8

"Hey!" Someone called me from behind when I was going out to work in the morning. "Busy nowadays?" Chan asked.

"Yes, why?" 

"Nothing. you didn't come to the nearest park today and also didn't come to the balcony. For the fear of choking?" He laughed and I gave no attention. "Hansol said, this is getting misty about the matter of finding suspects."

"Hey! Are you friends with everyone in the world?" Even Hansol?

"Why? I know Wonwoo-Hyung. So, why can't I know him?" Chan said and I just shrugged it off.

"So... Did you check the CCTV footage?" I asked.

"Hm, and hopefully something came out but not clearly. Here's the clip from the footage of 2 am that night." Hansol said and I looked at Wonwoo with a look 'See? I guessed right'.

In the footage, there is the main culprit who is climbing up to the window. Wearing a black outfit and the hood is on. But, the only different thing I noticed clearly is, in his outfit, there is something written. 

"What is this?" I pointed that out.

"I was also trying to read. But, it's looking so small and unclear." Hansol said.

"I think it's written 'Kill off'," Wonwoo said with the power of his glasses. "This outfit suits him well though." he chuckled.

Lee Chan

I was heading to the lab of Mee-sung. 

"Hey, Chan!" Woo-sung came running toward me. Well, this person is so weird that makes you feel weird. Some days ago, I met him cuz of Wonwoo-Hyung.
"Where are you going?"

"Nothing. Just to the lab." I said.

"Woa... I and Seungkwan were thinking of holding a party in the lab." He said and dragged me with him. "Let's buy something for that to eat."

"Mee-sung gonna explode," I murmured.

"Don't worry about that. Everyone loves parties." He dragged me to the parks, lakes, streets, cafes... for nothing. Just walking and walking. As I said, weird.

Then, after a while, he came to a cafe where Seungkwan was sitting.

"Why are you sitting so far? How annoying that you made me walk this hard like something really urgent came up." I whined.

"Shut up. We are holding a party. Be nice." Seungkwan said.

Go Rae-un

I was planning to go to the lab just to chill. Since it is a peaceful place where we stay busy by ourselves.

A notification popped out on my phone.

Unknown

Since it's a long time. It's time to pay the Loans.

What is this?

I thought of not replying but after a while I replied.

What are you talking about?

Look. Who's replying...
You have only one day to put back your 2 million to this address: XXXX
If not, wait for your death.

That was the last line he wrote after going offline. How odd! I never took any Loan from someone. Some reckless people gotta be pranking me.

I entered the lab and got startled. "What is this?"

"Party!!"

"Wait, what? Where is Mee-sung?" I asked sitting in front of a lot of foods and drinks.

"She hasn't come yet," Chan said.

"Why sudden party? Mee-sung gonna burst." I said.

"That's what I was saying. But, these idiots threw a party all of a sudden." Chan pointed out Seungkwan and Woo-sung.

"And Ha-min is still in his mind even though here is a lot of chaos," I said.

"What he writes tho?" Chan laughed.

"WHAT. IS. HAPPENING??!!"