6

After a while, Mee-sung called me.

"It's time for her to eat!!!" She suddenly shouted for no good reason. "There is a packet of cat food on the kitchen counter. Pour it into a bowl and give it in front of her. She will start eating." she explained the whole thing.

"And listen, This cat is being aggressive--" She cut the call before I finish. I tried to call her. But, she didn't pick up. Like, she knew that this would happen. I will slap her off to the manhole after I get out of here.

After finishing talking with her, I looked back to see a cat who is gritting her teeth. As I said before, HARMFUL.

And besides that, a boy named Lee Chan bent over the box trying to play with the cat.

"He has a death wish. Trying to play games with the villain." I murmured going toward the kitchen counter and took a bowl to pour the cat food.

"She has to eat now... " I said and chan looked at me with a horror face.
"You do it boi, I'm gonna hide in the washroom with my reports," I said handing him the bowl.

And he looked at the bowl and then at the cat who is continuing gritting her teeth.

"I can't do it alone." He argued.

"You were trying to play with it. I think it'd be good if you feed her. Goodluck. And call me if you die." I said stepping back. Like anything is happening like an apocalypse. We must survive Till The End.

OK, enough drama... Now, I just put my hand on the handle of the cat jail.

"Let's open it and run!" Chan said.

"Then, we have to play hide and seek with it. And if you lose, you die." I said.

"Let's use something to defend ourselves." Chan came up with a frying pan. Why the frying pan?

"You are gonna smash her with it or something?"

"No! No! Just defending myse--"

"MEOW!!!" again the cat jumped on Chan before he could do something. Looks like a born enemy.

We didn't open the door for the cat. Looks like the cat opened it by herself.

Wow! This time Kiyi really jumped on his head, maybe to make a new hairstyle.

I grabbed her again and she tried to scrach my face. She slapped me though. I put her on her bowl and in the jail again and then locked it.

"Ah!" we sighed. The cat scrached my hand very badly so it turned red now. Maybe gonna bleed.

I looked at Chan, who's hair is messy now.
"Looks like she was on her way to make you... Bald." I murmured and laughed.

"Hey!! Shut up!!" Chan yelled fixing his hair.

This way, the cat is still trying to get out of there.

I sat down again with my reports.

"Why the cat is attacking me first?" Chan said sulking.

"Perhaps, she doesn't like you," I said looking in my report which got messed up a bit for the situation that the cat caused.

"Enough insult. Shut up..." He murmured taking out the phone again putting on a sulking face.

After a while, I saw Chan suddenly standing up on the sofa and jumping off to another sofa. Being wild all of a sudden. "Give me side!! I have to live at least." He jumped at my side making my report fall onto the floor.

"What is it?" I asked being annoyed and he pointed at the cat box being opened and the cat is missing.

"Oh my goodness! I have to escape from here with my reports." I said quickly picking up the reports from the floor. 

"If she comes out of nowhere, stand here. She only attacks me." He said setting the position as: I'm in the front... gonna die. He is in the back... gonna die too.

"Why are you--"

"MEOW!!!!!" We ran toward the door with our things to survive.

"Quickly close the door!!" we finally escaped.

"I think, the cat is possessed by demon," Chan said taking a long breath.

"It looks like that," I said.