7

"Yum... the sandwich here is tasty," Chan spoke while taking a mouth-full bite. "Do you often come here?" He asked. We got hungry to control that little punk cat. That's it.

"Well, not really. Cuz, I'm too busy for it." I said and he sighed.

"If I was in your place, I would come here to eat daily." He said taking another bite.

"Good. I think you should. Well, at least for your cooking skills since you stay alone and put salt instead of sugar." I said taking a bite to hide my laugh.

"Hey! This is enough. You are on your way always insulting me... When I just did one time." He said and I again ignored him.

"I was gonna faint after eating the cookies you made. That's why I'm saying. No wonder, other neighbors already threw up and had diarrhea." I said and looked at him only to see his fed-up expression.

"Wonwoo-Hyung said you are a detective too. But, speaking of you now... I doubt it." He said.

"Well OK. He even spilled it to you." I don't have anything to say...

"By the way, do Mee-sung have any siblings?" He asked suddenly looking serious.

"As I know, she didn't ever tell me about it," I said. "Why?"

"No, yesterday while convincing me for petting that stupid cat, we had a conversation like that." He said.

"Oh. But, I don't know. She didn't mention it in a year." I said. "But, what she was saying?" 

"She was saying that suddenly something reminds her of her brother." He said.

"Brother? But, she has no brother." 

"Who knows... maybe a cousin. She even told me that he used to be bullied in High School. So, he committed suicide falling from the rooftop." He said.

"Ohho, that's sad. But, I noticed a thing."

"What?"

"When I go to the lab, she is either busy with her experiment or arguing with Ha-min or writing down something. But lately, She is thinking about something when I go to the lab. Like, anything not relatable thinking. She's being neutral about something as I guess." I said.

"It's opposite of her pers-" As he was gonna finish. A chaotic creature came who's name is Seungkwan.

"Oh my!! Chan! I didn't know this... I didn't know you have---" Chan covered his mouth and kicked him out of the cafe.

"He's gonna make a mess," Chan said taking another sandwich.

"You already ate two..." I said.

"I know. It's tasty..."

As I entered the lab, I found a thinking Mee-sung. I snapped my fingers to take her back to reality. "What are you thinking all alone?" 

"Alone? Isn't Ha-min here?" She looked around. "He is here."

"See? How absentminded you have become?" I said.

"Oh. Nah! I was thinking about the experiment I'm doing recently." She laughed it off and sat down to continue her work.

"We couldn't find anything from the database. It's very clueless." Wonwoo said when I went to talk with them.

"Even the CCTV from that night is clear that no one suspicious has entered," Hansol said taking the report file from me.

"There are many ways to enter a house for those killers," I said.

"Yes, like windows or something?" 

"Did we check the CCTV of the opposite side of the building's street?" I asked.

"No. Why?"

"If really that criminal entered from the windows, we could see it from that CCTV."

"Good idea. I'll go to the office to check tomorrow." Hansol said.

"Well. But, can we clearly see the criminal from the footage?" Wonwoo asked.

"I'm not sure. But, if somethings got related with someone. We could follow the suspect's activities and continue to check on that if it is suspicious or not."

"Excellent. So, let's call it a day."