25

"Wanna listen?" I asked suddenly feeling like grandma going to tell a story to their grandchild. What the...

I described to him everything that happened and I was saying more like 'blah blah' maybe and he just continued listening with an 'o' face. "I don't know what happened after the sound of a gunshot came and something hit my leg and I collapsed on the floor. I don't remember anything like how the others survived."

"That was good though." He said.

"Yeah..." I nodded. "But, can you confess a little bit that how you knew him before?" I asked and he looked like he doesn't wanna tell.

"Well, Haha." He awkwardly laughed.

"What?"

"I'm feeling like laughing remembering those. I got bullied in middle school by him. One day, he pushed me from the rooftop making it look like I committed suicide. He thought I died after falling from the rooftop. But, I got amnesia due to the hurt it caused. But, I didn't even know that I got it from that cuz I totally forgot everything and started living a normal life with my Hyungs."

"Ah OK. Actually, when I was little I also got bullied. Pfft! But, I hope there is no one that wants to kill me." I laughed. "But, after when you woke up after the rooftop incident, where you were that time?"

"Um, I... um, I was in a hospital and Seungkwan was there. I didn't know him though. He kept asking me, 'How did you fall from there?' 'Did you commit suicide?' 'It's not good to do that.' and I was like... clueless. I didn't even know what he was talking about."

He kept saying and I kept nodding.

"Ah... Everyone is mean." He sighed.

"Why?"

"They aren't giving me anything to eat. When I'm asking, they are like, 'go bring that yourself'!" He pouted.

"Cringe...ey." I made a disgusted face.

"Shut up." He got up and went to the door.

"I'm suddenly feeling like a Granny who can't walk properly," I said reaching for the crutch.

"Cuz, you are looking like one. Grandma come here!"

"Shut up!"

Some days later

I was sitting on the rooftop of the hospital. The rooftop looks abandoned somehow.

"Hello!" A voice popped out of nowhere making me so sure that it is a 'human' named Chan.

I looked up at him with sulking, not interested face. "Hi..."

"I'm gonna steal something from you!" He suddenly said excitedly.

"What? You already stole something from me." I said and he got confused.

"What? Sandwich? Oh yes. I'm again here to steal those. Good guess." he didn't get actually what I said...

"Don't dare to touch these! I can't go buy some now. Seungkwan gave me this. Go thank him and beg a sandwich from him." I said.

"He gave you? Why? You begged?" he seemed to be surprised. :') I'm okay.

"I'm not like you that I'd go and beg. As you can see the condition of my leg, he wanted to buy me." I pointed to my right leg.

A few minutes passed with silence. It's not 'awkward silence' maybe cuz we both are thinking about something.

"I have something to tell yo-" I stopped as I realized he spoke the same sentence and stopped at the same time.

"What? First me!" He demanded.

"I started to say that first. First me!" I also joined the 'kids' argument'.

"I have doubt you passed kindergarten." he gave a disgusted look.

"I also have doubt about you about it."

At his hyungs' place,

"Here are some cakes. Enjoy!" One of his hyung, Mingyu cheered as we sat on the sofa with pissed faces.

"Hm. Hm. Hyung. You can go now. So, we can at least eat without seeing your face." he said. How ungrateful toward his hyungs...

Mingyu left the living room as we took the cake to eat.

"Seemed like you kicked him out," I said.

"I had to. By the way, who gets to finish this piece of cake first... Can tell what they wanted to say first!" Chan said and started eating quickly.

I started as well.

"I finished!"