23

"I didn't think I have to go that far." He said and threw the knife from his hand and placed his hand in his pocket only to take out a gun as well. I-

"Please! Just stop here. Just-"

"What if I stop? I could live a decent life? Like you?" He then set his point of the gun toward me.

"Hey! Stop. Don't move a bit." Ha-min said and Woosung said something on his earpiece.

"I told you to stop." He's doing these just to stop? Right? He is not gonna listen anymore.

After some time, some people came and grabbed them I mean, grabbed Wonwoo and Ha-min and I think Chan went unconscious.

"He isn't well!" Hansol shouted but they didn't care but took them I don't know where.

"Hey! Put him here..." Woosung told them to put Chan only. What is he gonna do? Kill us both now? It was his target though.

"Don't do anything to them..." I murmured.

"Don't worry. It isn't time yet." He made a 'click' sound from the gun to drive my attention to that situation.

"I think you aren't gonna listen," I said.

"It's obviously obvious that I ain't gonna listen..." He said.

"Hm. Hm. I know. Just know that you didn't use your life in goods. You had one life and you just wasted it." I said.

"It won't be a waste if I kill you both before I die." He then pointed the gun toward Chan. "Wanna beg? for your decent life? To live?"

"I- I think begging isn't gonna work." I gulped. I totally don't know what to do now. What if he really shoots him. He even made the gun ready. It isn't gonna be blank if he pulls the trigger.

"Alright then. Who is first? You or him? My two precious victims." He chuckled.

"It's you." I set the point of my revolver toward him. The target is him if I pulled the trigger.

"So bold of you doing that. When did my sister get so brave? Do you even have the guts to shoot me?"

"Well, I'm a detective of course. These types of things aren't new to me at all..." I said.

"OK. That's OK. But, you are gonna shoot your brother... heh!" He laughed.

"And, you are gonna shoot your sister?" I said and he looked directly into my eyes seriously this time setting his gun toward me.

"Yes, I'm gonna." He said and my heart skipped a beat . What if he succeeds to kill me and I can't? Am I really gonna die? That Chan is not even in sense. He will be dead too.

I really focused my eye on the direction this time more than I focused on the exams.

*Bang*

I opened my eyes only to see Hansol is holding something straight up to my eyes and something like water is dripping from it. Cold coffee...

Why is he holding like this making me soak?

I tried to move as I felt like someone tore my right leg. "Ah! Aish! Why does it hurt?"

"You woke up? Why are you moving? Just stay in the bed!!" He yelled at me like I broke his toy car. OK, he isn't a child.

"Where is it?" I looked around and realize maybe it was a hospital.

"It's a hospital." Seungkwan came.

"How is Chan?" Hansol asked.

"He is dead."