21

After some waiting, they came.

"Let's go to the tracked location first. Right?" Hansol asked and we nodded.

After reaching there,

"It's not dark like that hideaway," Chan said.

"Just enter," Wonwoo said.

"Welcome, my friends..." A voice came and something pushed us toward far away and we separated. I heard glitching sound from wires and light went out leaving a dark atmosphere.

Lee Chan

After some time, slowly light came. But, I was in a room. 

"Where are others?" I looked around and saw no one.

"Don't worry. They are safe." The person came.

"Can you tell me what you want?" I said totally pissed. 

"Well, you already know that I want to kill you. Again asking..." he chuckled.
"I want my two victims to die!"

"Two victims?" I asked.

"Yeah, today I have two victims." I'm sure he is talking about me and Rae-un. "But, before that, wanna know who am I?" The killer spoke up. "Well..." he took off his face mask and lowered the hood.

...

"L-Lee Woosung? What the..." I shuttered.

"Y-yes..." He chuckled in a mocking tone.

"Why?" I stood up.

"Oh, really? I know you don't remember me. But, I remember you very clearly though." He said.

"Just say it's a joke. Right? Listen, I didn't know you before I came here. I only know you by Wonwoo-"

"I know. But, you don't remember. We have met before... years ago..." "Don't remember the middle school life?" He asked.

"Wait... What?" I tried to remember.

"Try to remember it seeing the scratch on your forehead." He said and I touched my forehead.
"You were such a poor pitiful person who was helpless." He laughed. "Remember the dialogues we had before you... OK. Let me help... 'Why did you bring me here? What do you want from me??!' It was on the rooftop. It was raining too like an actual perfect series and then after some talk..."

"You pushed me...?" 

"Yes! Good. You remembered. Why are you asking? I really pushed you. I pushed you from the rooftop hoping that you would die. But, you didn't die. You said it yourself that, It's better to just die than live a life like this. Why didn't you die?" He again laughed.

"I only said this cuz you made my life Terrible..."

"Woah! Calm down... cuz, you were just so poor. You didn't even try to defend yourself... Haha!" He laughed.

"I tried! And how can a person can go with a gang like you were in?"

"Then, you should've just made one too."

"Shut up! I said I tried!"

"Really? Then, how about now? Let's see since there are just you & I. Not a gang..." He said and put out a knife. "I think this would be enough to kill you." He rushed toward me without any second thought as I tried to look for something like a weapon.

"Stop there!" I shouted.

"Won't work! You should've just bought something... like me!" He shouted and just straight tried to stab in my mouth with that knife.

"Why?..." I murmured as I was trembling holding the knife hard as he was desperate to stab me. I can just punch him again in the face. But, if I miss holding back the knife, I can be dead.

"Heh! You don't understand how a person like me feels. You just don't understand..." He Pressed hard which made me slip my hand a little causing me to cut my palm a bit.

"I could've just kill you in the car. But, your long time no see friend tried to meet you and remind you of everything that happened before. You didn't die that time. Now, you are gonna be a dead body SOON!!" He snatched the knife that was almost in my hand cutting it.

"Ah!" I let out a yelp as my palm was bleeding. "You gotta be kidding. Killers need a reason to kill!"

"No, no. You got that wrong. Killers don't need any that type of reason to kill like taking revenge." He said. "It's their... desire..." he whispered and finding a chance I kicked him hard and got up to at least make a distance from him.

"Woah, you got a nice strength to kick me like this. Don't treat me like trash. Your friend kicked me this night too." He got up slowly.

"You just deserve to be treated like trash..."

"Is that so?"