27

Lee Chan

"I told you to stay in the cabin!" Seungkwan literally snapped at me. 

"What's your problem? I don't wanna stay here. It's boring."

"Shut up and stay here! What do you mean by my problem?! I'll punch your hand. Then, you won't be able to get out!" He kept blabbering.

"You leave. You are a bad Hyung!"

"OK, I'll remember that!" he again snubbed aggressively and left the room slamming the door harder than expected as he will break the door one day.

By the way, my hand is quite better nowadays. But, these guys are being annoying as usual.

"Hi hyung. Having a break?" I asked Wonwoo-Hyung as I went to his workplace. He was eating donuts.

He didn't answer. Just turned his face away to another side. What's with him?

"You should stay in your cabin. Why don't you listen?"

What's with them?
Seungkwan seems like he is in bad mood too.

Anyways, the rooftop... The better place though.

"Hey, you are here too?" I asked Rae-un, seeing her sitting there on the rooftop.

"So?" She sulked and turn her face away.
She is copying Wonwoo-Hyung...

"Hey! What's with that long face?" As I sat there, she stood up immediately.

"How annoying..." she murmured leaving the rooftop.

I'm annoying?? What?

"You again got out of the cabin??!?" A very loud noisy voice screamed from my behind. I know it's Seungkwan. But, my peaceful mood got ruined.

"Why are you yelling at me? I was about to fall from this rooftop!" 

"Why didn't you fall? I won't have to take care of someone like this!!" He snubbed at me and left. Well, that hurts honestly what he said. Everyone is being mean.

In the evening

I was planning to go to Hyungs house. I don't know what happened to them. Maybe they are gonna kick me out.

the door was open. So, it just entered without permission.

when I entered, I saw a mess. There were many cuts of designing papers on the floor and there were some people doing random things like Rae-un was packing something, Seungkwan was doing something turning his back at my side, Ha-min was writing something as usual he does, Wonwoo-Hyung was blowing a balloon and suddenly our eyes met. He got surprised and let out the balloon he was blowing and it floated all over the room and landed on top of the Seungkwan's head.

"What are you DOING??! We don't have much time on our hands!!" Seungkwan yelled taking the balloon aggressively from his head.

"Gu-guys..." Wonwoo hyung stuttered looking at me.

"What?" Rae-un and Seungkwan looked in the direction he was looking and they checked twice if it was really me. What happened?

"Why Did You Come Here!!!" Seungkwan yelled and Rea-un and Wonwoo-hyung grabbed a long cloth hurriedly and place it on something to hide that. What was that even? I didn’t even see anything.

"You ruined Everything!!!" Seungkwan yelled at me again and pushed Ha-min from there where he was sitting and he fell on the floor with his PC in his hand. Well, poor him.

"Get out of here!!" Hansol came out of nowhere and dragged me outside the house.

"What's going on?" I asked being surprised at the mess.

"You are told to stay in the cabin. Why are you here?" Hansol blew the question somewhere to the sky.

"Oh, please! Why everyone is telling me to stay there?"