°Chapter 4: An Enderman Walk?°

Sapnap's POV~

Me and Quackity were just talking to George, trying to convince him that this so called DreamXD didn't exist, but he seemed very persiste that he was actually real. . .
I then noticed Quackity jumped slightly, but when we turned around it was just Karl, he was hugging Karl from behind, Quackity smiled,"Hey, Karl, you alright?", he lifted his head slightly,"Yeah. . .--","Karl, what happened to you?!?", he had this bandage over his right side, Quackity turned around and held Karl's face and looked at the bandage,"What happened?!?!", "It's alright, guys. . . It was an Enderman, but. . . I need to talk to Sam or. . . Puffy. . .", George nods,"Yeah, uh, I'll be right back!", with that he ran to get Sam. . .

"What?", Sam and Tubbo were now with us, Karl nods,"Yeah. . . While, looking for Ranboo. . . I was attacked by an Enderman, and he saved me but. . . He had purple eyes and, seemed like purple tears running down his face?", Tubbo seemed concerned,"Maybe. . . This is a more serious stage of this Enderman walk??", I nod,"Maybe. . .?", "Enderman Walk?", Sam seemed surprised that Karl didn't know what we were talking about,"Wait, Karl are you really that sleep deprived??", he rubs his eyes,"A little, but. . .", I ran a hand through his hair,"You need sleep more. . .", he nods, Quackity decided to fill him in,"The Enderman Walk, is basically when Ranboo will basically be in like an Enderman trance for a while, like sleepwalking.", Karl nods,"Right. . . Right. . .", he rubbed his eyes, Sam took a deep breath,"If he teleported away, then it will be harder to find him. But thank you for telling us, Karl.", he nods, and then rested his head on Quackity, who gladly hugged him. . .

We took him back to our house and we all decided to take a nap. . .

Puffy's POV~

I went to visit my little duckling. . .

I entered his room and took a seat next to him, I watched his chest rasied, each breath he took telling me he was still alive. . .
Sam then came in,"Hey. . .", I nod,"Hi Sam. . . Um. Sorry, I just wanted to see him. . . Check up on him. . .", he nods,"That's completely fine, Jack just wanted to say he was looking for the cameras for you. . .", I nod, and smile,"Thank you. . .", we both went silent. . . Sam sighed,"Puffy. . . I'm truly sorry. . . I didn't mean for this to happen, I told Tommy. . . That I would resign from the prison once we get this whole mess sorted out. . .", I look at him and gave his hand a squeeze,"I'm sorry too. . . I was just mad, and. . . If you want to resign, that is your choice. . .", Sam smiled and hugged me. . .

After I left a plush doll for Dream, I said goodbye. . .

Once outside, I tied up my hair a little out of my eyes and noticed Karl,"Oh, Karl, Hi!", he seemed tired but smiled,"Oh, hey Puffy! How are you doing??", I tired to smile,"It's been. . . Alright.", he nods, he then bit his lip and this was asign he was nervous,"Hey, can I ask you something?", "Sure? What's up?", he took a deep breath,"Do you have any books on Enderman??", "Yes, other in the local library.", "Thanks!", with that he jogged off, I frown. . . For a guy that barely sleeps he is fast. . .

Karl's POV~

I ran into the mob section of the Library and scanned for the Enderman book, I pulled it out and started to flip to a page I was looking for. . .

Once I was home, Sapnap and Quackity were cooking, so I went to our room. . .

I tore out a few pages from the book and hid it under the bed before I put the pages in my bag. . .
I went down for food, Sapnap smiled at me,"Feel more refreshed??", I nod,"Yeah, Yeah, I probably needed that.", I nod, Quackity added that it could also be because of the bit of blood loss from the cut. . .

If only he knew how much blood I lose daily from my flipping curse of a power. . .

Fundy shot up from the bed, his heavy and ragged. He looked around anxiously for something. . .

He was in his room. . .

He pulled his legs into his chest and took deep breaths. . .

A nightmare. . .

. . .

Who were those people. . .?!