°Chapter 28: It's Over. . .°

Karl's POV~

Dream handed me my journal after I got my bandages replaced and my medication,"Write your thoughts down, and I hope you get better.", I smiled as he gave me a hug.
Once he lift, I took the quil and dipped it in ink and began to write

#6

It's been up to 2 weeks since the incident, Ponk has been saying about getting Quackity mental help and tell Puffy that she needs a medical licence to be able to be a therapist or his doctor.
Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo have definitely been better, but have yet to stop causing minor problems and pissing off a lot of people but Puffy tires to control them.
We actually got to met Philza's wife the other day, she was an absolute sweetheart and she was very protective of Philza so, I'd hate to get on the wrong side of Death.
Fundy has been released but is mega pissed off at George as he found out that he kissed Dream first, so that mini war/argument has been going on for a while.
I heard Eret gas been for a long time now, but Herobrine reassures us that it's just the spell trying to recover and restore all memories.
The rest of the SMP have been trying to rebuild and move on, especially taking down that Casino, I'm just hoping once I get out of the bed I'll get my answers from Quackity to why he did this all.

I stopped writing at the sound of the door being knocked, I frown and close the book,"Hello?", the door was thrown open and I was shocked to heck,"Mr Beast?!?","Karl!", he pulled me into a hug,"You scared us to death, we got a call about Everything!", I see Chris and Chandler came in,"Thank God your OK!", "Who the fuck hurt you?!", I noticed Techno closing the door and I let myself smile.

=

Dream's POV~

It was great to see Mr Beast and the others go see Karl, I was currently just eating my food and playing with my pet cat!
"*ahem*", I turn to see Wilbur sitting next to me,"Looks up everything worked out in the end, Mister Panic.", I shush him as he laughed,"Shut up, you were just as scared as I was!", Wilbur sighed nods,"True, but you were just a nervous wreck." I roll my eyes and let the cat curl up in my lap,"New pet?", "Sam said it could help me with stress.", he nods and pets their little head.

~

"So, Dream. I must ask you something.", I turn to him,"Yeah?", he cleared his throat,"You are, The God of Life pretty much, right?", I nod slowly,"Yes, why?", Wilbur stood up in front of me, pulled out a flower and knelt down on one knee,"Then make The Son of Death happy, and please go out with me.", he smiled and I felt my face immediately get red, I took the flower and avoided eye-contact,"F-Fine.", "Yes!", he hugged me and I just smiled.

"Ow! The cat scratched me!"

"Maybe he isn't ready to share me."

";("

~

As I put the cat in my house, I saw Foolish and Puffy talking.
I walk over and realise they were trying to fight calmly, I sighed and just stood between them,"Come on guys, I understand Puffy left us bro, but can we not fight about it and try and move on?", Foolish looked at me and sighed,". . . Fine. But doesn't mean I'll forgive her for leaving us.", I nod, Puffy nods too,"Fair. . .", I nod,"Look, Puffy. You can he apart of our lives, just understand we don't see you are a parent or forgive you for what you did.", she nods,"Of course.", I nod, at least we have peace in the family for now,"Anyway-Wait, where did you get the flower?", I look at the flower I had my hand hand still,"Oh, um. . . Wilbur, he gave it to me, and. . . Asked me out.", they both went quiet.

"Right, time to give him a message about what will happen if he breaks your heart like the last two--"

"Wait, no don't kill him!"

=

Herobrine's POV~

I must say, I was impressed by the work on the server.
Me and Kirsten helped out with fixing the place up to make it more safe.

~

I went to check on Eret's current condition, I've been told he only remembers his middle name and what his eyes look like.
As I enter, I saw him sitting up! I put the box down and went over,"Eret?", he turned to me and shock was all over his face, I sat down by his side,"Do you remember everything, are you OK??", Eret looked at me, I reach out and caresses his cheek before he opened his mouth. . .

"Dad. . ."

I nod and smile,"You remember me, Alistair?", he nods and I pull him into a hug,"Dad, I'm so sorry! I thought--", "No, do not apologise, you didn't know that would happen. I'm just happy you're alive.", I rub his back to comfort him.

~

Once Alistair changed into some clothes, we went to find Foolish.
And we found him trying to strangle Wilbur,"Foolish, stop strangling him.", he sighed and dropped Wilbur, who sat up,"I won't break his heart. . .!", "Better not.", "Damn.", Foolish smiled at Alistair,"Hey, Eret, you feel better?", he nods,"Yep. And no need to call me my middle name, Foolish.", that shocked him and Wilbur,"Wait, you--", Alistair nods,"Yep. Still some things are blurry, but I do remember!", Foolish smiled and hugged him,"Thank God, you're back and remember!", Alistair hugged back and it was nice to have them reunited again.

=

~The End~

"Wait, how come Quackity doesn't reveal his motive or??"

"Oh, that's for another day, Quackity is just a stand in."

. . .

"Wait. He's not the main Villain."

"I make everyone equally not a Saint so, no the real problems will be revealed later."