°Chapter 14: Family Problems. . .°

Dream's POV~

So, Sam gave me a clean green hoodie, a white turtleneck, blue jeans, trousers and black trainers. . .
I carefully pulled the clothes over my bandages or small cuts. . .
After I finished, I grabbed my gloves off the counter and gently pulled those on, and picked up my mask and put it the side of my head and pulled my hood over my head. . .

I walked out and slightly covering my eyes from the sun, I looked around the SMP. . .

I suddenly saw Wilbur and Techno,". . .", I slowly walked over to them, Techno was the first to notice me,"Hey, Dream. Nice to see you up again. . . How ya feeling?", I looked up and gave him an 'OK' sigh, Wilbur smiled and gently pulled me into a hug,"Hey, Daydream~", Techno frowned,"Wha?", "Something I use to call him that.", Techno nods,"Ah, I see.", I smile a little, Wilbur smiled down at me,"You wanna go find Sam or Puffy? Let them know your awake?", I nod. . .
With that, Wilbur and I bid Techno goodbye and we went to find Sam or Puffy. . .

Although, I'd rather find Sam. . .

Once we arrived at a field, I saw Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy playing soccer, Foolish being the coach and Sam watching them all from the sidelines. . .
Wilbur gave me and pat on the back and led me down to them. . .
I gently tapped Sam on his shoulder, he turned around and suddenly stood up and pulled me into a hug,"Oh my God, Dream! Thank God you're alright!", Foolish also came over and joined the hug. . .
Wilbur smiled,"Aw, this is adorable.", I smiled,"Well, I have to go now, see you guys later!", with that Wilbur left. . .
Sam and Foolish freeded me from their hug, Foolish smiled,"How's your throat? Feeling better??", I nod,"Yeah, my throatis fine just my vocalcords will be painful if I try to talk.", Sam nods,"Ah, I see Dream. . . Well, let's hope you get better soon.", "Duckling!!", I froze, I saw Puffy run and hug me, I slowly hug back to not upset her,"Thank God you're alright!", Sam slightly moved out of the way, Foolish looked uncomfortable. . .

Foolish's POV~

After Puffy freed Dream from her hug, she started to ramble how much she missed him and how worried she was. . .

But. . .

She only checked on the minors. . .
She never asked Sam if Dream was alright. . .
She never even visited him. . .

I've asked him a few times and I never visited because I didn't think he wanted to see me. . .
Dream slowly backed a little, not even to upset her. . .
But I sighed as she continued. . .
Soon, she sighed and smiled,"Amd once your throat heals, we get answers, fix everything and go back to what we use to be!", at that point, I was just tired and took Dream's shoulder,"What?!", Sam and her turned to me,"Go back to what we use to be?! You mean, you leaving to go on your boat with your crew and leave us with Sam??", they stared at me, Dad must have been shocked that I remembered that. . .

"What do you mean?! I'm your mother, I raised both of you!"

"WRONG."

I pulled Dream more close,"I rasied them.", Puffy sent Sam a small glare,"Sam, you babysat them, not raise. You weren't there all the time---", "But, I was there all the time!!", Puffy looked at the three of us as Sam continued,"Th-That was because of you! Because you wanted to dump them to go on some adventure with YOUR family, your crew!!", Puffy looked at us still, mouth hanging open,"I did nothing, but love them! And cherish every moment with them, even the moments we didn't do nothing but talk to one other; The little things matter!!", there was a ringing silence. . .
Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo were looking at us in shock, I continued,"You were never there. . . When we needed you. . .", . . .,"Every time, we were always with Sam. . . You got to have your adventures while Sam was stuck with us. . .", Puffy looked at each of us, Sam took his mask off for the first time in a long time and sobs were escaping his lips, Dream looked up at me, like he wanted to ask something, but I continued,"And, you never asked Sam how Dream was or even visit him! You were only focused on Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy! You also only focused on me, forgetting you have two biological sons.", Puffy looked upset,"I-I had. . . No idea you felt that way about my job. . .", Ponk then ran over and hugged Sam,"Sammie!", with that Puffy left us alone. . .

. . .

We took Sam to the Community House to calm down, me and Dream sat on the little walkway, we took our shoes and socks off to dip our feet in the water, he was looking at me,"Something wrong?. . .", "Is that why I always called Sam, Dad when I was a kid? Because mom was never there?", I sighed, I hold him close,"I'm sorry Dream. . . Me and Sam didn't want you to feel like mom didn't care about you, so. . . I just. . . Told you stories to keep you happy. . . I didn't want you to feel how I felt when I was a kid. . .", Dream looked at me as I sighed,"But. . . I guess when people started to leave you, use you for power and blame you because your the adim. . . I guess suppressed feelings started to come to the surface. . .", he slight nods before leaning in close to me, I geld him close slightly rocking him. . . Hoping Sam was alright. . .

Sam's POV~

"Deep breaths, Sam. . . Take deep breaths. . .", I did what Philza said, trying to take deep breaths, slowly trying to regain control of my emotions, he smiled,"That's it, deep breaths. . .", slowly I felt my heart rate slow down. . .
I wiped a few tears from my face,"I-I'm sorry. . .", "No, no. . . You shouldn't be the one sorry. . . I understand why you would bottle up your emotions; your part Creeper. You stay calm because. . .", I nod gulp and nod,"God dammit. . .", "Hey. . .", Philza smiled and put a hand on my shoulder,"Trust me. . . I know how it feels to be a single father. . .", I look up at Philza,"Wha. . . Wha?", he smiled sadly,"You see. . . When Wilbur turned 4 years old. . . My wife, Kristen, she was. . . Sent away. . . immigration. . . But. . . Because Wilbur was born here, he could stay with me. . .", I was in shock,"Phil, I'm so sorry. . . I had no idea. . .", he nods,"I haven't heard much from her in a long time. . .", he smiled and hugged me,"I know the feeling of raising kids alone. . .", I hugged back. . .

. . .