°Chapter 16: Reanimated. . .°

Sam's POV~

After Philza and I had a long talk, I know Dream could have another mental disorder that caused him to snap. . .
After our talk, I went to go talk to him and found him writing in a notebook,"Hey, Dream.", he turned and smiled,"Hey, Dad! Are you alright?", I smiled and sat down next to him,"Yep, I'm alright, Dream. Are you alright though, how's your throat?", he smiled,"It doesn't hurt as much as it did a while ago.", I nod,"That's good, can I check?", he nods and pulls down his turtle neck. . .
His neck had a scar right across his neck, I look at it and took a bandage and wrapped it around his neck,"Just in case.", he smiled and nods,"Is it alright if I go see Wilbur?", I nod,"Of course, don't let me stop you.", he got up and went off to find Wilbur. . .

I went to go see Ponk at our favourite spot, he was sitting there and turned when he saw me,"Oh, Hey Sammy!", I smile and sat down next to him,"Hey, Ponkie!", he smiled,"How you feeling?", I shrug,"Better, just a little tired is all.", Ponk smiled and shuffled closer to me,"You uh, still tired?", I shrug,"A little.", I then was taken back to realise Ponk reached around my neck and unclipped my oxygen mask. . .
Ponk smiled,"I always forget you have freckles under this.", I smiled and let out a small laugh. . .
Ponk played with the mask,"You look really tired under this. . .", I reach up and run a finger under his eyes. Ponk then rested my head on his shoulder,"You should take a nap.", with that, we talked about small things and slowly I felt my eye lids get heavy, I close me eyes to just rest them but slowly sleep took over me. . .

He kicked.
He kicked to get this thing open.

Suddenly it gave out!

He pushed it open more, a big enough hole to get in and with that he pushed himself out of his once prison. . .

He fell to the ground, breathless, coughing up red liquid or even pieces of the vines. . . He looked up and his vision took a minute to adjust to the sight. . .
He pulled himself up, his legs felt like they would give out at any moment. . .

"No way. . ."

He looked up to see someone that he didn't know. . .
But someone he has been watching for so long.
The Demon in the white and black robes stared at him,"You're alive. . . You're one of the guardians of The Egg.", with that, he turned and see that The Egg had sealed itself from where he broke free from. . .

"This thing can revive people. . . Perfect. . ."

Karl's POV~

I watched as Tubbo was having fun watching Sapnap preforming fire tricks with his magic. . .
I got up and left to go get something from my house. . .

As I walked along the place, I kicked a few vines out of the way.
I then bumped into someone,"Sh-I'm so sorry!", "It is fine.", I frown,"Techno?", I then looked up more and froze. . .

A Black Suit. . .

Pink Hair. . .

A Black and Golden Mask. . .

Red Eyes. . .

I backed up in shock. . .,"N-No. . . No way. . .", I watched his eyes widened in shock, realising who I was,"Wait. . . Karl?", I felt like my air was cut off, I was struggling to breath as I backed away more. . .

"S-. . . S-S-Sir. . . B-B-Billiam. . .?"

"Karl, how did you--? How are you alive??"

In a moment of fear, I ran away to my house in fear,"N-NO, Y-YOU HAVE THE WRONG PERSON!", "Wait--", I didn't let him finish and I ran. . .

I ran, struggling to breath as I did, trying to get away from him. . .
Karl soon collapsed in the trees, he pulled himself up trying to breath, but it felt like someone was strangling him to death,"Karl. . .!", I heard someone familiar talking, I felt a hand caressing my cheek,"Shh. . . I'm right here. . .", as I tried to breath as the voice whispered calming things in my ear, my breathing felt like it was ragged. . .
Soon, my vision slightly cleared and only did I see who was there,"C-Cat. . .?", he nods, it was the guy from The Village that sounded like Corpse,"Deep breaths, Karl. . .", with that I slowly took deep breaths, tears whelming up in my eyes as things began to process in my mind what I just witnessed. . .
Cat pulled me into a gentle hug, tears slowly falling down my face,"Hey. . . Hey. . . It's alright. . .", I cried as softly as I could. . .