°Chapter 25: Going After Quackity.°

Eret's POV~

"So. Quackity has been behind this all?!?", I was mortified, Dream then spoke,"I knew someone here. . . Wanted to harm the people with power. . . But, I never thought. . . Him.", Techno seemed surprised,"Wait, is that why you act the way you do?", "To not get attached or. . . Trust anyone? Yee.", to say, everyone felt betrayed by Big Q was an understatement. Tommy picked up a sword,"What are we waiting for?! Let's go beat his ass!", as Tommy was about to run out, Philza grabbed him,"Tommy, we can't rush out without a plan!", Tubbo nods,"Yeah! We need a quick plan because right now he has Foolish on his side!", Tommy groaned and sat down with a huff, Dream looked at me,". . .", I frown,"What?", "Eret; You'll need to come with me for a second.", I slowly nod and follow him out as the others start making a plan. . .

~

Dream took me out to a field,"Right; Eret, I know this may sound crazy but you're going to have to fight Foolish.", I blink a few times, is he being serious? Is he joking???
"You're joking??! How the hell am I going to win against your brother?!", Dream held his hand up,"Eret calm. You'd be surprised, but you are far more powerful than Foolish is.", I frown,"Wha. . .?", Dream took his mask and started to tie it back to his head,"You're powers, come from your dad and mother. Your dad has many different powers and your mom had powers of nature.", I nod as he continued,"I can teach you how to control them, they may very overpowered but we can try.", I nod slowly and look at my hands, I nod. . .

"Okay. . . Let's give it a try."

=

Karl was barely conscious, his vision was blurry and everything seemed red, Karl's eyes traveled around for his watch. . .
He could see a chain that was hanging off the table, with what strength he had, he raised his hand off the chair as much as he could before his eye began to glow. . .

". . . Help. . . Me. . ."

=

Sapnap's POV~

After gearing up, I was ready to go roast that stupid duck!
Eret was nervous as hell, but we reassured him that we would be fine.

~

We saw Foolish, or his other personality, guarding the door. Dream turned to us,"OK. . . Me, Sam, Ponk, Eret and Puffy will distract Foolish. The rest of you, get inside and find Karl.", I was nervous to let Dream do this, but. . . I wasn't about to disagree with him.
We watched as they got up and creeped up to Foolish.
No sooner, Foolish was chasing them and they lead them away from The Casino and we took the chance to get inside!

~

Once inside, we were met with Purpled and Fundy,"You aren't welcome here.", I summoned my Fire,"Too Bad.", Purpled pulled out his swords and was ready to fight but I knew Fundy would be an easy target.

=

Ponk's POV~

Lightning was brought down on us a lit, to my surprise Sam had the ability to create explodsations out of the palm of his hand! Before anyone could react, Foolish used his traditant and threw Puffy and I back,"AHH!!!","PONK!!!", "PUFFY!!!", I held my chest in pain, I pull myself up to see Dream healing Puffy, I immediately turn to see Sam holding a split head,"SAM!!", before Foolish could finish him off, vines and branches from trees grabbed him! He turned in anger to see Eret, still standing despite all the injuries and the lack of training of his powers.
As Foolish struggled to get free, Eret only tightened his fist to make them more tight to keep Foolish from running,"Let. Him. Have. Control.", Foolish stared down at Eret, both their eyes glowing in power, but Eret's power was radiating off him like waves. . .
Soon, Foolish's eyes slowly turn to green and his black form slowly turned back to his old look. . .
As he did, Eret untightened his fist and let him go, Foolish took a moment and sat down on the grass holding his head,"Ow. . .", I got up,"You. . . You OK, Foolish?", he looked at us and his eyes widened,"Why are you asking me?! You're all hurt!!", Sam held his head,"Foolish, no we are fine. . .", Dream helped him up but as he did we all jumped at the sound of screaming!
Eret took his glasses and put them in his coat,"Seems like they're in.", Puffy took out her sword,"We should join them.", we all got up and went towards to Casino, I look at Eret who looked barely away,"Eret, you alright?. . .","Yeah. . . I think so. . .", let's hope the others are alright. . .