°Chapter 24: The Culprit. . .°

Ranboo's POV~

. . .

What do I think. . .?
This place is a mess. . .

Apparently; Sam told everyone that Foolish is currently dangerous, according to him Foolish was born with a Second Personality called The Todem Of Death, who apparently is the most dangerous and has tried to control Foolish a lot as a child but no matter what happened Dream never feared this. . .

. . .

Is Dream's Family OK???

All of them seem to have some type of problem! Sam refuses to take care of himself and probably needs to be diagnosed, Dream has the morality of a Pirate, Foolish apparently has DID and then there's Ponk the doctor. . .

I look at the notes and smiley faces of all the notes I got, if Dream really wrote this. . . How could he have sent them? Dream has said he has the power to bring something or someone back from the dead, how could he even send them, he's in a cell!!
There is. Something I'm missing. . .

. . .

Wait.

I frown as I looked closer, there was something off. . . About the smile. It wasn't just the fact it wasn't a doodle or in green, but it was the bracket. Instead of it being an Oval line, it was straight down  straight across and straight up.
. . .
It looked very familiar though. . .

. . .

Wait.

=

I opened the door, the whole room was panicking because of Foolish and Dream they saw me come out. . .

I looked at me, I held up the smiley Face. . .

"Quackity."

. . .

"He did this all."

They all looked at me, they were asking if I was being serious but hopefully a look on my face proved overwise. . .
I showed then the drawings and even showed Karl's and Fundy's, after Dream got one from Karl's home and webstarted to break it down how it could be Quackity. . .

=

Charlie's POV~

This wasn't nice. . .
No, this wasn't nice at all. . .

Quackity came up from the basement cover in blood, well his face, shirt, hands, trousers and weapon,"Nothing?", "No. He's hard to break, I'll give him that.", as he, Fundy and Todem Of Death talked, I snuck down to the basement. . .

~

Sad. . .
That's a human emotion, right?
That's what I felt when I saw Karl. . .

I've seen anyone so, bloody or injured, small cries and whimpers escaped his lips, making me wish I could help him. . . Bit Quackity said this was the right thing. . .
Right?

=

**Sorry, it's a little short.**