°Chapter 7: Waking Up. . . °

Foolish's POV~

I went after Eret, I had a feeling they may be at one of their towers.
I looked up and saw them, I went inside and up the stairs to the top to talk to Eret. . .

Once I was at the top, Eret had their back to me,"Eret. . .?", he remained silent. . . I walked up next to them and sat down next to them,"Hey, Foolish. . .", I look at them,"You feeling alright there?. . .", they sighed and rubbed the palms of their hands,"Honestly. . . I don't know what to feel. . .", I leaned over a little,"Is this about The Red Banquet. . .?", Eret sighed and fixed their glasses,"It's just. . . You've done so much for The SMP, and you lost a Canon Life. . . Because of me.", I was shocked,"What?! No, Eret, that wasn't your fault!", they looked at me, I could now see tears running down their face,"How is it not??! If I hadn't opened my stuipd mouth, you wouldn't have had to take my place and--!!", I made them look me in the eyes,"Eret. What happened at that Banquet, is my fault. I stupidly thought that my lightening would be enough to destroy The Egg. You spoke your mind and I didn't think for a second that my powers couldn't beat that thing.", they looked shocked, I could slightly see their eyes through sunglasses,"Never blame yourself, Eret. If I hadn't been so cocky with my powers, maybe we could have avoided that stuipd Banquet.", Eret slowly wipped their tears, I smile,"Look; I promise you that we will get rid of this thing, once and for all. Don't forget that, Eret.", they slowly nod and gave me and small smile.on their face,"There's that smile, friend.", they smiled and took deep breaths,"Thanks, Foolish.", "Not a problem.", soon we both just looked up at the night sky. . .

Sapnap's POV~

I felt something pulling my hair. . . Very lightly, not strong enough to draw great pain. . .
I groan, wanting to sleep a little longer, but something kept pulling my hair. . .

. . .

I open eyes and realised I wasn't at home. . .
Shit. I must have fallen asleep by Dream, I then look up and rub my eyes,"I'm awake, I'm awake. . .", I open my eyes again and I froze. . .
The pulling hair stopped. . .

I threw open the door.
Sam, Puffy, Tommy and Tubbo looked up in confusion and surprise from my brust in, but they're faces turned to concern when they saw me, did I look that scared or shocked?! That doesn't matter, I gulp. . .

"He's awake."

We all ran into the room, there he was. . . Laying down, completely emotionless. . .

Sam helps Dream sit up and Puffy took off some of the bandages on his face. . .

. . .

O-Oh. . .

His face was covered in scars and one of his eyes had gone blind. . .
My friend. . . My Best Friend. . . Is half blind. . .
Dream wasn't talking though, Sam then removed the bandage around his neck, and revealed the throat scar,"He only managed to damage his vocal cords. . . He won't be talking for a long while, so it may be hard to communicate with him at times. . .", Puffy walked closer to Dream as tears came to her eyes, she pulled Dream into a gentle hug. . . He didn't hug back at first, but he then slowly wrapped his arms around her, tears also whelming up in his eyes. . .
"My Duckling. . . My Poor Little Duckling. . ."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"No way. . ."

"Is-Is. . . Is that. . .?"

"Have you missed me?"

"Got it?

"Y-Yes. . . Bad."

"Now don't go disappointing us, Ponk. . ."

"Or else."

". . ."