°Chapter 20: Uncontrollable Powers. . .°

Sapnap's POV~

Me, Tommy, Billiam, Karl and Dream gathered a lot of TNT to throw inside The Egg,"How we gonna get it all inside?", "Simple; If one of the vines picks one of us with TNT, once it opens it and we're close enough and throw it inside.", I nod,"Yeah, like Karl said. We have to have someone able to sacrifice their life or lives for it.", Billiam looked at Karl for a moment before he continued to make TNT,"I can do it.", we all look at Billiam,"What?!", he looked at us,"I can. I can do it.", Karl looked at him in shock, but Billiam held his hand up for Karl not to say anything. . .

After got TNT was prepared, I went to go ask Billiam and Karl if they were OK, as I opened the door and was caught off;

"Billiam, you can't do this. . .! You could be killed--"

"Karl. I have done so many awful things, I want to do this one good thing and repay my friends for what I had done."

"But--"

"You know, I won't be here for long, I'm not even supposed to be here. . ."

". . . I-. . . I know. . ."

". . . Hey. . . Everything will be alright. . ."

. . .

The fuck. . .?
What were they talking about?? What did this Billiam do, and. . . Why wasn't he supposed to be here. . .?
The hell was that supposed to mean??

Suddenly Tommy ran to me,"SAPNAP! BILLIAM! KARL!", I turn to him,"What?! What's wrong?!?", he breathed heavily,"The Eggpire. . .! They're heading straight for Foolish's home!!!", I froze. . .

Shit. . .

Eret's POV~

"Foolish!", he turned and saw what I was seeing. . .

They were back again. . .

He grabbed his trident,"Stay here.", I nod as he leaves to probably scare them off again. . .
I watched as they talked, I grabbed a sword and bow just to be safe. . .---

"AHHH!!!"

I froze.
"Foolish!?"
I turn back and see that they had got the jump on him, no wonder only Bad and Ant were there!
I ran out ready to fight, I immediately slashed Hannah in the chest and kicked Ant away, I immediately turn to Foolish,"You good?!", he nods as he pulled himself up, but as he did, I suddenly was thrown aside like a rag doll,"S-Stop! Get away from him!!", I sat up and was in shock. . .
Bad was using his powers, he had Foolish frozen in place, leaving him to struggle and Bad threw my weapons aside and out of my reach!
I try and reach for the sword only for me to have a sword shoved in my fucking arm!! I screamed in pain, breathing heavily as a dark chuckle came out of Bad,"Not so powerful now, Dear King.", "ERET!", I tried to push myself up, only for me to have a number of blows from Hannah and Ant. . .

I lay there in pain. . . And Anger. . .
Something. . . Was boiling up inside me. . . I took my free hand and ripped the sword out of my arm, I took my sunglasses off and felt something boiling up in me, like fire ready to lose control. . .

I pulled myself up and turned to them, holding my arm,"I. . . Won't. . . Let you. . . Get away. . .!", suddenly lightning was brought down on them! Foolish was taken it back, but looked at me like he knew what or who was behind it, I don't what was happening to me. . . I thought I only had telekinesis. . . So, why was I feeling much. . . Power. . .
I grabbed my sword and suddenly fire abrupted my hand and was heating up the blade, they all stared at me. . .

"Retreat."

They ran, but swords were thrown after them. . .

Foolish was freed and we could hear yelling up ahead, I began to panic. . .! My eyes. . .! What was happening to me. . .?!? I dropped the sword and grabbed my hair, feeling tears in my eyes. . .!

"Eret!?"

"Is he OK?!"

"What's happening to him!?!?"

"He has powers?!?!?"

"Foolish, what's happening to him?!?!"

"ERET!!!"

I opened my eyes to see Foolish, Sapnap, Tommy, Sam, Dream, Puffy and just. . . I shook, I felt like someone was choking me. . .!
"Hey, hey. . .", I look up at Foolish, he ran a hand through my hair,"Just breath, Eret. . . It's alright. . . You're alright. . .", I started to try and take deep breaths, slowly Foolish slowly sat me down on the ground, Dream and Sam running over to us,"Yeah. . . Just keep breathing. . .", I nod, I try and calm my nerves, feeling the anger and power leave me. . .

Sam's POV~

I checked their injuries, Foolish had managed to calm Eret down, that also made his powers stop freaking out. . .
Tommy was the first to yell, of course,"WHAT FUCK?!?","What. . . Was that, Foolish?!", Foolish turned to Tommy and Sapnap,". . . What do you think, Smartasses? His powers.", Eret's minor panic attack, he was tired and the damaged around him obviously drained him, Foolish leaned him against a pillar to let him rest. . .

"Wait. . . Eret has magic?", I nod,"He always did.", "Yeah! Dream even knows!", they to Dream and he nods,"Yeah. I've known Eret since I was 4. And I remember he had powers.", Puffy was taken it back,"I-I don't understand. Why are his powers so out of control?!", "Cause he has amnesia.", Dream nods,"Mhm.", I nod too,"Foolish told me. . .", Tommy then realised. . . Eret didn't have the sunglasses.
Tommy backed up, like really far, Eret realised this and tried to hide his eyes with his arm, but then Sapnap smiled,"You have nice eyes Eret, there's no need to hide them. . .", Eret slowly dropped his arm, and gave us a soft and weak smile. . .

Poor Eret. . .

Foolish then walked over to me,"We need to be mindful of his emotions. . . And his powers, they're dangerous. . .", I nod,"Yeah. . . Having so much power, from your own father can be hard to handle. . . He is a powerful man. . .", Foolish nods too. . .

Oh, Herobrine. . .
Your son is alive. . . Just were are you. . .?

"What Do You Mean. . . You Saw Him?"