°Chapter 26: Saving Him.°

Foolish's POV

We raced inside, Ponk immediately grabbed the med kit from behind the counter,"Right; Those who are badly injured stay including Sam.", so me, Dream and Eret continued on as Ponk dealt with Sam's split open head and Puffy's ribs.

~

As we raced up to another floor, we turned a corner and froze.
Jschlatt stood there with a sword,"Looks like you all caught on. Good for you kid.", I held up my hand, ready to strike lightning I don't give a shit if this man is already dead,"Will you let us pass?", he looked at us,"I could, but Quackity's orders are to have you three put down.", Dream huffed,"Fuck that shit, Jschlatt!", "The fuck said I follow his orders?", I was surprised,"What?", he nods and puts the sword down,"Yeah. I don't care anymore, I lost a lot of things in my life to just, stop caring.", I sighed and lowered my hand,"Good. Because you'll be up against three powerful people.", he nods again, then more shouting came and he pointed up,"They're up.", with that we took off up the final flight of stairs.
As we did, I noticed Eret was a little more behind,"Eret?", "No, I'm fine. Just a little dizzy.", I sighed and just prayed he was alright and we continued.

~

The sight. . . It was definitely something.

Purpled was leaned against the wall with Punz by his side, Wilbur was pinned by his own son and Quackity was drenched in blood, I growl,"YOU!!", I got everyone's attention and Quackity smiled and laughed like a maniac,"Ahh~! Foolish and Dream! And Eret! So nice of you to join the party~!", Dream growled,"YOU SOCIOPATH!!!", Quackity laughed,"I am! I won!! How does it feel Dream?! To have been beaten at your own game?!?", Eret stepped forward,"THIS IS NOT A GAME!! YOU'RE TRYING TO USE US TO GAIN OUR POWERS!!!", "I am! I am! But imagine it! I'll be unstoppable, WE will be unstoppable!", Quackity swung the axe around carelessly,"Look at what I accomplished! All I needed was to fool you all and I got what I deserved!", Purpled coughed up blood as Punz held his head up to not have it drip over his clothes,"You. . . Sick. . . Fuck!. . .", Quackity smiled,"But now~ It is time to say goodbye~~", me and Dream pulled out our swords,"Bring it, Duck.", Quackity laughed,"I WILL!! AND I SHALL COME OUT VICTORIOUS!!!---", as he spoke.

A sword went right through his stomach.

=

Jschlatt's POV~

I was in shock to see that. Quackity looked surprised himself, he looked at it in confusion at first but then stuttered on his swords as the sword was ripped out and he fell. . .

"Charlie?!"

Charlie held the sword, his Casino uniform shirt now splattered with blood as well as his glasses, he looked at us all. . .

"I'm not stupid. . . I remember who I am. . ."

I froze.
No.
No way. . .

Charlie looked at me,"Jschlatt. . . I'm really sorry for what happened in the past, but I am a Refuge, will you take me in?", the others were confused, but I remember those words, I smiled and opened my arms,"Come here, pal. . .", he dropped the sword and ran to me with tears, I pulled him into a hug and held him close,"I'm so sorry. . .!", "I'm here old friend. . .", Dream smiled,"You uh, you two go back?", I nod.

""I WON'T GO DOWN EASILY!!!"

I turn to see Quackity running at us, I immediately throw Charlie aside,"JSCHLATT!!!", "NO!!!"

"ENOUGH!!!"

I watched in surprise as Green Strings grabbed Quackity's waist, wrists, ankles and neck,"Wha. . .? Dream I didn't know you could do that.", "I can't, I'm not doing this!", "Then who. . .?", we all turn and. . . I think Ranboo was the most in shock.

There stood an Enderman with 2 piecing green eyes, a long brown trench coat, a white shirt, an endereye as a neck around the collar of the shirt, longish black hair, dark brown trousers and green boats.

I had never seen an Enderman look at much in rage,"You entitled fool. You really think you could walk away without consequences?! Not on my watch.", "R-Ran. . .", we all turned to see a horrible sight. . .

Another person, some dude with brown hair, cat ears and tail and blue overhauls held onto a beaten and tortured Karl, who was barely awake, barely hearable, drenched in blood and injuries. . .

Karl held up his hand as blood spilled out his mouth,"P-Please. . . D-. . . Don't kill. . .", the Enderman, who apparently is called Ran, looked at Karl before turning to Quackity,"You. Consider yourself lucky. Because I'd rather see you rot in jail.", Quackity struggled but Ran just threw into the wall and knocked him out cold.
Sapnap immediately pulled himself up and ran to Karl,"Oh my god, Karl. . .!", Karl leaned close to the man holding him and took Sapnap's hand, Ran fixed his sleeves and looked at us all,"It appears, the situation is now under control. Karl is indeed of serious med care as well as many others.", Foolish nods slowly,"But. . . Who are you and him?", Ran sighed,"Questions later, ya got a man bleeding out!", with that, we quickly moved to help everyone.

"KILL HIM!!!"

I turned and saw a black hooded figure going for Eret,"ERET!!", before he could react the guy was suddenly in he air and grabbing his throat,"Uhhh. . .?", "I'm not doing that. Right?", before anyone could answer, someone appeared in front of Eret.

A man with dark brown hair tied back, dark skin tone, a blue shirt and jeans, Netherite Armour and had the same eyes as Eret.

"Herobrine?!"

He glared daggers or even swords at the hooded figure,"Don't ever THINK. You can touch them again.", with the snap of Herobrine's fingers the man was put up in flames. He dropped the body and turned to us all, Techno was the first to speak,"Long time no see.", now I wanna know what the heck Techno has been through to know this God.

=

Techno's POV~

So, the people who weren't injured the most helped get the injured out of the Casino to get them patched up, me and Herobrine helped he used Teleportation and Levatation to move the injured or supplies.
Dream wiped blood off his lip,"Is. . . Is this over yet?. . .", I nod,"Once everyone gets bandaged up and fucking Therapy.", Herobrine nods,"What the fuck have I missed?", I laughed, Philza came over,"A lot mate.", Eret just looked ready to pass out,"I am. . . Too tired. . . For this.", "Eret--", Herobrine quickly caught him,"Do not worry, since he powers have been dormant for so long, so it drained him is all.", I nod, I then turn to the other Enderman,"Now who are you???", he chuckled but did not smile,"Friend of Karl's.", I nod slowly. . . Oh, did I have questions that I might have answers too.

~

I went to see Herobrine in the hospital, I was glad I found him by Eret,"Hey.", he looked up at me,"He. . . He's alive. I thought.", I nod,"Thought the same thing.", Herobrine gently caressed Eret's cheek. . .

"My child. . ."