Chapter 2 - The encounter

Today is April 28 and I am starting to write this on my geography class because it is really boring lol 💚
=================================

Loki POV

On the next day...

A guard came to organize the cell and bring new furniture as everything had been destroyed. Loki would have tried to stab him if Thor hasn't appeared suddenly.

T: Good morning brother! I've got news for you!

I don't think anything he says is going to make my day better, but anyways, I do appreciate the effort. This sucks, but at least I can use some of my magic.

T: An inmate is being transferred to the cell in front of you. Her name is Y/N and she seemed pretty nice when I talked to her!

L: But Thor...why did you talk to a prisoner?

T: Well...humm... she was kinda c-cute... just a lil bit... oh and she is from Midgard!

L: May I know what does this have to do with me?

T: I thought you would enjoy some company! She is arriving in some hours and I would be really grateful if you were polite to her...please?

Really Thor? I am not planning on staying in this sickening place for too long and the presence of a dull midgardian would just make things worse! These type of people get on my nerves!

L: Don't worry brother, I'll try my best.

Loki puts a fake smile on his face while Thor walks down the hallway. He sits on the floor and takes a red covered book. Reading was the second best thing to do, sleeping was the first, so after some minutes he laid down to take a nap.

Later that day...

Loki had been woken up by a babel of voices in the hallway. As many people were talking at the same time, not even a single word could be understood, that is why he didn't know what was all that noise about.

I don't have a minute of peace in here! I have never heard so many people shouting together since the last time a prisoner escaped and killed 5 guards, maybe another one ran away...

His thoughts were interrupted by a melodious feminine voice that got his attention.

Y: Hi there, Prince Loki, isn't it?

The God of Mischief couldn't take his eyes off the charming girl while she was being put in the cell right in front of him.

L: Humm...yes? And you my lady?
Y: None of your business!

Feisty... I like her!

L: May I ask you how do you know my name?
Y: Let's say you have a quite talkative brother.

Loki smirks while y/n starts to settle her things down inside her cell.

Sometimes Thor ruins my charm... he should shut his mouth more often...

 he should shut his mouth more often

This is your view from the cell