Chapter 6 - The royal party

Today is 4th of May and I decided to write this story everyday except on weekends, I hope you don't mind ❤️
=================================

Y/N POV

Later that day...

It is almost 8 pm, which means Thor is arriving at any moment. Loki is wearing an all black suit and his long black hair is slicked back. While staring at Loki, you were lost in your thoughts about how stunning he was and about what he said earlier.

Wow, he is so handsome. I always had a thing for black suits, but on him it's just... perfectly sexy. And... did he really wanted to invite me? Or maybe he just knew I would do anything to get out of this cell for one night...

L: What are you looking at little one?
Y: You... maybe.
L: Me? Oh gosh you're so adorable!

You both felt your checks getting red.

L: Y/N, I had an ideia.
Y: What is it Loki?
L: I thought we could connect our minds so you'll be able to see what is happening while I'm at the party! What do you think?
Y: I don't think that's a good ideia...
L: Don't worry, I won't have access to your memories if that's what you're worried about.
Y: Okay then... we could try.

He looked really excited as he was able to convince you. After some minutes, your minds were safely connected, which was unexpectedly amazing.

( mind connexion )

Y: Hi Loki!
L: Hi Y/N, I think it worked.
Y: Yep, good job!
L: You too darling!

( end of mind connexion )

He nodded at you signaling everything was as he expected. Thor appeared dressed in a dark brown suit with a white formal shirt underneath it and the two top buttons were opened. He was really elegant, but still you couldn't take your eyes out of Loki.

Y: Looking good Thor!

You two had a type of brother and sister relationship, but it was clear that Loki got jealous as he gave his brother a death stare.

T: Come on brother, Lady Francine must be waiting for you in the palace.

Oh, Lady Francine... I totally forgot about her. Wait, is this jealousy Y/N? Come on, you're better than her... she is just the one who's gonna spend the night with Loki.

You sighed. As soon as Loki got out of his cell, he approached yours. He put his right hand in the thick glass, the only thing that kept you apart, and so did you. He took a deep breath making the glass foggy, you giggled and he smiled back.

In their way to the party...

You just had to close your eyes to see everything through Loki's eyes. You also could hear every sound around him.

T: So... you and Y/N?
L: It's confusing....

They kept walking in silence until they came across a huge golden door with two guards protecting it, one in each side.

T: Princes Thor and Loki, please.

The guards nodded and opened the door, revealing the most glamorous dining room you have ever seen.

( mind connexion )

Oh my goodness, this place is stunning!

I know right? Father invests a lot with decoration. I promise one day I will bring you here darling!

I would love to Loki!

=================================
🖤 Loki in a black suit is destiny 🖤

=================================🖤 Loki in a black suit is destiny 🖤