Chapter 18 - Soulmates forever

Today is May 28 and writing this chapter was harder than I thought cause I would never write a love letter to someone lol

Also, this chapter is just a proposal and smut so you can skip it if you want.
=================================

Loki POV

I kneeled before her holding a black velvet ring box. Her eyes were glimmering while I opened it, revealing a gorgeous emerald ring.

L: My love, ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me

L: My love, ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one for me. I wish we had meet in different circumstances but being in prison just made me realize how much I wanted you. You were the sunshine in my life when things got deep and dark. Every time I looked at your eyes, I saw happiness. Every time I heard your laugh, my heart filled with love. And every time we kissed, I wish we could stay there forever. I love you with the depth and passion that I've felt for no one else in this life. I have never had such a felling before and it's almost frightening that I might lose you. I want to protect your pure soul and fragile body. Hold my hand, my dear, and never let go. You are the one I have been waiting for my whole life and now that you are here Y/N L/N... will you marry me?

Y: Yes! Yes! Yes! I just love you so much and -

You were interrupted by his lips crashing against yours. He picked you up in his muscular arms and placed you on the sink so you could wrap your legs around his waist and your hands on his neck. He quickly took his shirt off while you unbuttoned his pants. Impatiently, he ripped off your dress and carried you inside the hot bathtub. Both of you were now naked in the warm water as he placed you on his lap. His hands travelled all over your body while you gave him several hickeys on the neck. You could fell his member hardening under you when he suddenly inserted two fingers inside you.

L: Moan my name darling...

You did as he asked and he began to speed up the movements. When you were almost reaching your peak, he stopped and licked his fingers.

L: You taste so delicious
Y: Fuck Loki I was almost there
L: You really thought I would let you cum that easy? The night is just starting darling...

Your lips crashed again, begging for more. He firmly placed his hands or your waist and started an up and down movement as his hard member penetrated you. It was so big that reached your cervix, making you moan in pain and pleasure. The first time you had sex was loving and passionate, but this time was savage and brutal. He grabbed your hair and pulled it back as you two were about to cum. His member was now fully inside you and he bucked your hips as he eject his hot cum inside you. After that, he carried you to the bed and cuddled with you.

=================================
Im felling dirty and awkward now but you guys deserve a smut 😎