Chapter 8 - Our chance to escape

Today is May 7 and I recommend you to read this chapter with the music above!!
🖤 Wednesdays are the new Fridays 🖤
=================================

Loki POV

L: I am sorry Francine, I need to go...
F: Wait Loki!

Francine grabbed Loki tightly by his wrist, signaling that he had to stay. Odin came closer and whispered in his ear.

O: Sit down Loki, don't you dare getting out of this room.
L: But dad? I am not getting married with her!
O: Whether you like it or not, YOU WILL!
L: YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! I'm in love with another girl...
O: Oh son, If another girl is the problem, then we shall kill her.

MY GOODNESS ODIN! DID YOU LOSE YOUR MIND? If he figures out who Y/N is, he is going to kill her! I have to protect her, I love her more than everyone I have ever loved!

L: GET OFF ME you mewling quim!
F: You're a monster Loki!

Francine looses her grip at his wrist and he starts running towards the door, not caring about what Odin and Francine said. Desperately, Loki tries to reconnect your minds.

Little one? Can you hear me? Come on! I need to talk to you love!

Before entering the dungeons, Loki is surrounded by green mist, which turned him invisible. He enters and walks through many guards, and as planned, none of them notices his presence. The dungeons are like mazes, finding Y/N's cell was almost impossible without any help, the only way to find someone was literally calling them. Loki had been shouting your name for minutes, until he heard someone sobbing.

L: Y/N? Is that you?

He comes closer to your cell and sees everything destroyed and you curled in a ball as some tears fell from your checks to the pillow under your head.

L: Hey little one...
Y: GET OUT LOKI I don't wanna talk.
L: Shhh... I am here to free you!
Y: Stop messing with my mind! I bet you're not even here! FORGET HIM Y/N he doesn't love you... he has never loved you.
L: Look at me darling! I am here!
Y: Then prove it...

Loki teleports into the cell and approaches your bed. A shiver went down your spine as he gently put his warm hand in your back.

Y: L-Loki?

You turn around and he is staring at you with his gorgeous green eyes. He places his hand on your checks and leans for a kiss. At first, you hesitate, but then you slowly and passionately kissed his lips.

Y: I love you Loki.
L: I love you too darling.

You stared at the god beside you and gave him another peck on the lips.

I waited my entire life to find the love of my life... I wish I could keep kissing her forever, but soon or later, guards will come after me.

L: Love, I need you to trust me, can you?
Y: I trust you with all my heart Loki.
L: Then lets get out of this place!

Loki held your hand and teleported out of your cell. He began running towards the exit and you followed him.