Chapter 3 - Getting to know him

Today is April 29 and oh boy... I had a really good dream but I will keep it as a secret hehehe ❤️
=================================

Y/N POV

Described by his brother as treacherous and sneaky, he was also mysteriously charming. Once or twice, his green eyes met yours, which made you go weak at the knees. There was something different about Loki that kept you willing to know more about him. You were looking at a analog clock on the desk, which marked 9 pm. The room would be totally silent if it wasn't for the tick-tock sound made by the timepiece. Since Loki had barely spoken since you arrived, and it didn't seem like he was going to, you had to take the first step. You stood up to see Loki with his back turned at you.

Y: Umm... Prince Loki?
L: Yes dear?

A shiver went down your spine as you heard his gravelly voice. All your thoughts quickly vanished as he turned his body to take a better look at you.

When did my hands became this sweaty? I shouldn't have called him, now what do I do, I don't have the faintest idea of what to say!

You cleared your dry throat before speaking.

Y: Well, as we're probably staying here for a while, I thought it would be nice if we knew each other better!

What did I just say? He seems so disturbed, I should have left the guy alone!

L: If you're willing to, go on.
Y: Okay. My name is Y/N L/N, I am 20 years old and...

Should I tell him what did I do to end up in this cell? No...maybe...definitely not...

Y: I work as a maid!
L: Lying to the God of Lies, what a wise way to introduce yourself, don't you think?

Oh no, I totally forgot about that!

Feel free to call me Loki, there's no need to use formalities.

Wait what? Loki is that you? It can't be, you're right in front of me!

I am also in your mind... your thoughts are quite loud darling.

Y: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Your eyes turned red and a type of red mist appeared in your hands. The energy accumulated at your fingertips bursted out hitting the glass barriers.

Y: Not again... I am sorry Loki, I just can't control it...
L: Hey, calm down okay? Do you want to talk about that?
Y: I don't think so, I'd better go to sleep...good night Loki.
L: Good night Y/N...

You changed into your black silk pijamas, got on your messy bed and pulled up the soft blanket to cover your legs. Many thoughts ran through your head even though you tried to think the least possible because of Loki's telepathy abilities. As usual, you quickly fell asleep...