Chapter 4 - Someone to care about

Today is April 30 and I am seeing so much Bucky content on TikTok that it feels like I'm betraying Loki 😭❤️
=================================

Loki POV

Wait a minute, if she is from Midgard then why does she has powers? I thought those creatures were just outstanding on the technology field. Sorry Y/N but I need to know what's going on...

Loki goes near the glass wall to check on you, he places two fingers on his temple trying to connect his mind with yours, but there's something blocking it... after many failed attempts, he decides to leave you alone, but he doesn't really want to take his eyes out of you.

She looks so peaceful sleeping... I have to admit she is indeed pretty... what a strange felling...

You suddenly makes a small movement with your hand which startled him a little bit.

I should go to sleep... tomorrow is another day of trying to escape this awful place.

In the middle of the night...

Y: No...please...stop...

You were sleep talking, but it was more like a whisper. Loki woke up as he is a light sleeper, but stood on his bed.

L: Y/N, can you listen to me?
Y: I did everything you asked...please don't...

Laufeyson stood up to take a look at you, then he proceeded speaking a bit louder.

L: Darling, wake up!
Y: I beg you...no...

Your voice got louder and louder, which increasingly worried Loki, until you woke up with your heart racing and all your body sweating.

L: Look at me dear, it was just a bad dream okay?

Even though you barely knew each other, he just wanted to hug you tight, make you feel safe in his arms and know that everything was ok. It was undeniable that he took a liking to you, and so did you. The more time goes by, the more he felt the need for your touch. Not being able to come closer made his heart ache.

Y: Loki? I am sorry for waking you up.
L: Not a problem Y/N... do you wanna talk about that?
Y: It was nothing, don't worry.
L: You were almost crying, of course it was something!
Y: Forget it Loki... go to sleep.
L: You too darling.

Loki sat down on a stool instead of going to his bed because he wanted to make sure you were alright.

Hours later in the morning...

T: Hello brother!
L: Lower your voice Thor, Y/N is sleeping...
T: Awww that's really adorable!
L: What?
T: You care about her!

Loki roll his eyes as you wake up.

T: Good morning Y/N!
Y: Morning guys.
L: Did you sleep well darling?
Y: Not so much, what about you Loki?
L: Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep at all.

Thor saw the way you looked at each other, there was indeed a connexion between you. For him, it was really funny to see you both not being able to control affectionate gazes and smirks.