Chapter 17 - A Plan to Separate

The festival has reached its last hours. The older assassin that had left earlier enter his own bed chambers through his window with a swish, the same way he came out before.

He came back unscathed, the only thing missing is his cloak he used to get around town. It was snatched suddenly when he thought he saw his brother only to look back that it was only the parade.

So he followed his cloak snatcher who was not alone and was running away as if his life depended on it, not noticing the black haired assassin following him.

Usually, Illumi wouldn't follow some petty thief. But he felt bitter since that thief made him get exposed in public and nearby townspeople began to crowd him. Plus they look suspicious. Fortunately he was able to escape and pursue them.

Following them, his caution was dismissed. He would've killed them if they were any ordinary citizen or a not so bright assassin newcomer that was tasked to kill him. From where he was standing, he looked down and watch them.

He was shocked instead, though his expression didn't show any sign of shock and only show a stoic face. But his features are slightly different.

Who would have thought that he'd see another weird being one after another? Hisoka is already enough of a pain in the head and now adding two more who is too busy showing affection in seclusion.

He hope that there won't be more of them. It would be dreadful if there were more and far more worse if they are kids. This invasion of supernatural beings are very troubling and needs to be handled fast.

Hearing a thud behind him, Illumi quickly took out one of the needles in his pocket and turn his body to stab the neck of whoever dared to sneak up on him.

"As much as I like the thought of penetration I wouldn't like this type of penetration." The pink haired trickster said jokingly. "And I would also rather be the one stabbing" Hisoka kept both of his hand raised, while showing the grumpy man in front of him a sly close eyed smile.

Illumi retracted his needle along with his stance, his eyes never leaving Hisoka who decided to crossdress as an exotic dancer, his reddish pink hair longer than usual and he has a veil on. "What are you wearing?" The black haired assassin ask, looking at Hisoka like his hair had turned to bright green.

Slightly taken aback the genie continue to show his smug grin. "You noticed?"

"It's hard not to notice" the assassin reply, his tone as blank as ever.

"Do you like it?" Hisoka asked the assassin.

"Disgusted" Illumi answer curtly. He proceed to turn away and think about what he should do. He didn't find his brother, but instead found those weirdos. He was deep in thought and tune out the man behind him, not listening to the goodbyes the clown said to this disguise.

Now, the usual Hisoka stoon behind Illumi. No veils, no long hair, just plain old Hisoka. The clown hugs the assassin from behind, putting his chin on the black haired man's shoulder while his fingers slightly rubs Illumi's arm.

"Don't touch me if you don't want to die" the assassin said sinisterly but he didn't make any movement.

The genie didn't even flinch and just continue to hug the man he had long for and missed so much. "You can't kill me. Currently, I'm practically immortal. Besides, who else would make your wishes come true"

"True" The black haired assassin turned to the right, his face inches away from the clown. He took a hold of Hisoka's face, roughly with one hand, slightly cupping. "You still some use left in you"

Hisoka released his right hand and hold on Illumi's right hand that was holding his face and brought the hand to his cheek. "I'm glad to be of use to you, love"