Chapter 2

While going to the bottom of the sea. Gon and Kurapika met a few obstacles. Most of the obstacle are mostly chased by giant crabs, almost being electrocuted by an electric eel, trapped by a killer seaweed, and etcetera.

"Gon...let's take...a break.." Kurapika was exhausted. He never have to swim for his life before. He sat on top a coral. Luckily, this coral did not try to kill him.

Gon swim back to Kurapika. "Are you alright Kurapika?" He was worried that he had pushed Kurapika too hard on coming with him.

"Just a little exhausted, I will be ready to go again after a few minutes." Kurapika stated as he rest on top of the coral.

Kurapika is a soldier. He have been protecting Gon ever since Gon was little. When Kurapika's village were destroyed, he was taken by Mito as Gon's bodyguard.

Not long after, he became attached to Gon and received the tittle "Gon's second mother" well that's the tittle Gon gave him anyway.

"You used to stand fighting these things. It's because you lack training that you're exhausted right now Kurapika" Gon is lecturing Kurapika. Which is weird since its usually the other way around.

A few minutes have passed. Kurapika felt a little better than before so they decided to continue their journey.

Not long after, they have arrived at the deepest part of the ocean. Searching for the cave took a while, but they found them anyway.

Now, they are right on the witch's front door. This witch is probably and idiot. The front cave did not look as bad as they thought. In fact it looks a lot different than they thought, its far more worse.

Normally you would think that a witch's cave is going to filled with dead bodies, crippled up living things, weird creature on the bottom of the cave, electric eel guard the mouth of the cave. But this place is far worse, this place is filled with junk.

Dealing with crippled up monster would be better than having to see this horrible view.

Used clothes reached to the entrance, trash everywhere, and the worst of all is those shaved hairs that stuck to the walls. This place is the definition of terror.

Kurapika almost puked at the sight of this unhealthy live style. He would swim away as fast as he can from this place if its not for Gon.

"Gon, we should not go in there. Look at this unhealthy environment! There is trash everywhere! If you go in there I would not know what kind of disease that will infect you!" Kurapika is frustrated. He can't let Gon go inside not knowing what'll happen to him.

Kurapika is wondering why Gon doesn't feel a slightest bit of disgust when he see this place.

"I need to see the sea witch, Kurapika. I dont care what kind of disease infect me, I dont care if the witch doesn't want to accept my wish, I will make them." Gon is already swimming inside the cave and leaving Kurapika behind. He did not want to hear Kurapika's reply because Kurapika will try to stop him again.

"Gon, can't you see that I'm worried about you...?" Kurapika mumbles to himself before catching up to Gon.

The cave is more disgusting on the inside. It takes all of Kurapika's courage to venture through the cave while Gon was more eager to becoming a human. Of course, Kurapika did not know that Gon have an intention to turn into a human.

Inside the deepest part of the cave there reside the sea witch. The sea witch is sleeping without a care in the world and Gon is facing them.

Inside the deepest part of the cave there reside the sea witch. The sea witch is sleeping on a gigantic coral with a sitting position without a care in the world. Gon is right behind the coral, the back of the coral was facing the cave entrance, because of that they did not know that the sea witch is asleep.