i don't know anymore. (chaelisa)

"Hey Lisa," Chaeyoung said quietly as she caught up with her walking down the hall. Lisa turned to her with a smile as Chaeyoung looked down, almost shyly. Who could deny a smile like hers? And once again Chaeyoung had to remind herself, who wouldn't look down before the goddess who was Lalisa Manoban?

"What's up?" Lisa asked as Chaeyoung shrugged a bit as she kind of was regretting stopping Lisa. Second thoughts were now running through her head. "Come on tell me, you have something going through that head of yours," Lisa continued and Chaeyoung could only laugh at the assumption. But then again Lisa was always right.

"Fine, fine, do you want to go out Friday night?" Chaeyoung asked as she tucked her hands in her pockets. The question that had been running through her head since they first started to talk to each other. It was a scary moment for Chaeyoung. It was almost as if she knew it wasn't the right time to ask, she knew Lisa was about to drop the biggest bomb on her and Chaeyoung was not prepared at all. The feeling she had was only pushed aside but who knew with Lisa. Lisa had been basically playing a game with her from the start.

Lisa stopped walking and Chaeyoung looked back at her and sighed. She was giving her that look. The look that said, you're cool and all but you're just not my type. The look that Chaeyoung did not want to see, just for the fact that she could call bullshit from a mile away. But what she heard was totally different from the look. Lisa always seemed to surprise her.

"I am so sorry Chaeyoung but I actually have a boyfriend," Lisa said quietly almost embarrassed at bringing her boyfriend up. Chaeyoung could only frown at her though, the talk of a boyfriend or someone in her life was never brought up. Chaeyoung nodded as Lisa tried to apologize but Chaeyoung could only walk away. She shouldn't apologize for being with someone. If anything Chaeyoung should be apologizing for trying something on her.

But then again Chaeyoung knew she would go back to Lisa, and Lisa would go back to her. They were playing a game and Chaeyoung knew that from the start. A part of her regretted even speaking to Lisa but the other part was excited for what was to come. Lisa was always full of surprises.

Surprises wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

-

"Chaeyoung," Lisa called out as she exited the class right behind Chaeyoung.  "Wait up," she called out again and Chaeyoung could only sigh. She really didn't want to stop but the way Lisa was calling out for her, she just had to. She hated the fact that Lisa's voice seemed to make her want to turn around and take her in her arms but Chaeyoung didn't want that. She just wanted to forget about her.

"How are you?" Lisa asked once Chaeyoung had waited for her, finally deciding that stopping wouldn't hurt her. The look on Lisa's face almost seemed inviting but Chaeyoung knew not to let her in. She had a boyfriend for god's sake, why would she still talk to Chaeyoung after dropping that bomb on her? Why would Chaeyoung still turn around and wait for her?

"Good, Lisa. How are you?" She didn't want to continue the conversation but a little catch up never hurt anyone, right? A little catch up wouldn't be the end of the world, right? A little catch up wouldn't hurt Chaeyoung, right? A little catch up wouldn't have Chaeyoung crying in her bedroom floor, right?

"I'm good. But hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later today," Lisa said and Chaeyoung couldn't help but notice the tone she gave her. It was laced with hope; hope Chaeyoung would say yes and somehow Chaeyoung fell back inside the hole Lisa had dug for her. 

Hanging out wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

-

"I broke up with my boyfriend," Lisa said casually and Chaeyoung could only choke on her soda as Lisa came to the rescue and started to pat her back. A part of her was shocked that Lisa had brought the boyfriend topic up so casually and a part of her wanted her to stop choking. "Are you okay?" Lisa asked concern laced in her voice and Chaeyoung just waved her off as she tried to catch her breath.