who are you? (chaesoo)

"God, I feel like I know you but at the same time I don't," Chaeyoung complained as she looked at Jisoo's hand on hers. Chaeyoung was rubbing small hearts almost scared to do another shape. She knew Jisoo's favorite shape was a heart, she never asked why nor even wondered about it till now. It was something Chaeyoung stumbled upon which lead her into thinking, did she truly know Jisoo?

At times she would say yes, they have been together since they were eighteen, how could Chaeyoung not know her own girlfriend? But there was times like now where she would sit down confused, because she didn't know everything about Jisoo. Jisoo was a puzzle and sometimes every piece would fit into one whole picture but at times Chaeyoung would look away and when she looked back at it pieces of the puzzle would look just so out of place.

Jisoo took a sip of beer as she looked at Chaeyoung with a slight frown on why her girlfriend was frustrated. But nonetheless Jisoo questioned it, "Who am I, Chaeyoung?" It was a question she never thought she would ask because 1) she doesn't even know she she is, 2) would Chaeyoung's answer really define Jisoo? And 3) would she even be satisfied with Chaeyoung's answer? But here Jisoo was curious on what the girl in front of her would say to her.

"Well, you're Jisoo. You love staying at home but at the same time you don't. You hate going out but you love it at the same time. You want time and space yet you don't want it all," Chaeyoung rambled as she tried to at least make sense to herself not really knowing if Jisoo would even understand her rambling, "You frustrate me."

Jisoo laughed as she shook her head, "I think you frustrate yourself babe. Not me." In reality what Chaeyoung was saying was true. Jisoo was a confusing person, she came to the conclusion of that when she was younger. But somehow Chaeyoung was here questioning on what she was looking at and in all honesty not even Jisoo knew what she was or who she was that night.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as she smiled at her, "Seriously though, remember that one time I threw you a surprise birthday party because you had begged for one." It was almost as Chaeyoung had been praised by the little devil on her right shoulder because a smirk was now painting her face. But as the angel on her left shoulder stared at the smug face Chaeyoung had, she just facepalmed herself not really believing what Chaeyoung just said.

"Oh no no no honey. You were begging to throw me one because I had told you I never had one," Jisoo said with her hand up almost as if she was being guilt tripped in confessing a murder. And with that Chaeyoung's smug face turned into a more serious one. Because it had been Chaeyoung who was the one suggested it, begged for it, and let it happen.

Jisoo did have fun though and that was because Chaeyoung had fun. Jisoo smiled at the thought it was one of the best birthdays she ever had and that was because Chaeyoung made it the best birthday she ever had. But still Jisoo can admit birthdays were just a waste of time and energy, but anything to please her girlfriend she will gladly do another birthday party for her. It sort of was a good thing, at least Jisoo thought it was.

"Okay okay okay," Chaeyoung said as she looked down at their hands. "What do you love?"

"I love you," Jisoo said with a smirk on her face but when she saw the way Chaeyoung looked at her, she quickly cleared her throat. "I, uh, I love writing," she said as she sat up straight in her chair almost scared of what was going to happen, but then seeing the small smile on Chaeyoung's face her nerves settled. "I've been writing a lot more," she said quickly as Chaeyoung's smile widened.

"Really?" Chaeyoung said as she leaned closer to the table wanting to hear more of what her girlfriend was writing. She was more interested than usual but Jisoo had pushed it off as just plain ole excitement.

"My therapist-"

And there it was the sound Jisoo hated most, Chaeyoung's phone. She rolled her eyes as Chaeyoung looked at it rather quickly. Yes, Jisoo loved to have Chaeyoung all to herself but lately it had seemed as if Chaeyoung wasn't all there. Why else would she bring her here on a Friday night? Chaeyoung was making up for lose time. Time that Jisoo really didn't mind until now.