i would feel a lot better if you went on a date with me. (jensoo)

Jisoo was shoving books into their respective shelves when she heard the library doors open. She quickly turned her head only turning back when she felt the ladder she was on wobble over. "Stay," she said quietly to the ladder as she turned back to see who had entered, she smiled as she noticed it was Jennie. Jennie only waved at her as she pointed out the book she had in her hands, she finally was back to return it. She put a hand up to let her know she'll come over right away but as she looked back at the stack of books she had next to her she only sighed. She pulled out her phone and texted Lisa to help Jennie out. To which Lisa replied;

are you and your girlfriend fighting? 😮

Jisoo just rolled her eyes at the message, ever since Lisa saw her and Jennie talking over the newest Karin Slaughter novel she constantly teased the girl to just ask her out. Jisoo only told her that Jennie wasn't into her, but Lisa wouldn't listen to that. Telling her that she clearly had a thing for her if she kept coming back to the library. "Like who still goes to the library?" Lisa would question as if that was enough to tell her that Jennie was clearly into her. She closed her eyes as she shook her head from her thoughts knowing she still had work to do and she shouldn't be overthinking Jennie's feeling about her. Though a part of her wanted to believe Lisa very badly.

She continued to shove books into their shelves as she heard light footsteps coming closer towards her. She felt her sixth sense beginning to tingle as she turned her head lightly to catch a quick glimpse of Jennie walking towards the true crime section. She jumped slightly as she felt her phone in her pocket vibrate. She quickly held onto the shelf in front of her as she felt the ladder once again wobble. With her eyes wide she couldn't help but slap the side of the ladder, "I said stay." She took a deep breath trying to calm her heartbeat as she looked to the side to see Jennie running her fingers along the spine of a book. She pulled out her phone not wanting her thoughts to cloud over her as she read what Lisa had sent her.

if you don't ask her out today, i will. :)

Jisoo closed her eyes tightly as she knew Lisa was tired of waiting around for the girl to make a move. She turned her head behind her to see Lisa waving her hands at her. Telling her to walk over to Jennie, talk, and then drop the question. She tilted her head as she watched Lisa begin to imitate Jennie and how happy and flustered she would be with the question but nonetheless in Lisa's mind Jennie had said yes to being asked out. Or maybe married? The way Lisa was acting was confusing Jisoo to the max. So instead of a thumbs up she just waved her hand at her letting her know she was being dumb as always. Lisa rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone and began typing away at the screen.

Jisoo grabbed her phone as she continued to shoves books in but as she tried to take a step down she completely missed the step letting her body begin to fall. Lisa could only watch as Jisoo was suddenly into view to flinching herself as she heard a loud thud come from her direction. "Sorry," Lisa let out quietly as she directed it towards Jisoo but with shelves of books in her way she knew she didn't hear her at all. At least the thought counts, she thought as she just turned around hoping if Jisoo was injured Jennie would help her. So in a way she was helping and not being a disturbance.

Jisoo groaned in pain as she grabbed at her lower back feeling her body just crunch itself up in pain. She heard running and as she opened her eyes hoping it would be Lisa, she saw Jennie with a concerned face asking if she was okay. Jisoo could only muster up a yes as she turned around to put her face on the ground not believing that she fell to the floor in an embarrassing manner. "Fuck," Jisoo let out as she continued to fell pain and a part of her almost felt like burying herself into the ground as she felt a hand on her back rubbing where she felt the most pain. "Jennie," she let out and she only heard a hum as she felt Jennie's presence much closer than before. "That shit fucking hurt."

Jennie let out a laugh as she accidentally smacked her hand on Jisoo's back to which Jisoo let out an ow. "Oh my god I am sorry, are you okay?" She asked as she watched Jisoo shake her head. She immediately began to feel bad but as Jisoo turned to lay on her back she looked at Jennie with a smile. "You ass, I really thought I hurt you," she let out as she let another hand smack Jisoo's forehead. Jisoo just laughed as she sat up telling her it did hurt. "Yeah right you loser," she let out as she stood up putting a hand out for her. Jisoo just rolled her eyes grabbing her hand forcefully lifting herself up to feel more pain begin to shoot up and down her back. "You sure you okay?" Jennie asked unsure if Jisoo was joking around or actually in pain.

"I will be a lot better if you go on a date with me." Jennie's eyes widened as she looked up at Jisoo who had her lips shut tight. Almost as she hadn't realized those words came out of her own mouth. Jisoo however began to show her a wide toothed smile as she put her hands behind her back to flip Lisa off. Lisa could only begin to run away as she knew Jennie hadn't seen her or even recognized that it was her voice rather than Jisoo's. Ask her out or I will, was the only thing running through Jisoo's head as she looked at Jennie. Jennie let out a nervous chuckle as Jisoo ran a hand through her hair. Nerves clearly eating at the both of them. 

"What was that?" Jennie questioned as Jisoo cleared her throat. And Jennie could only think how adorable Jisoo looked with rosy cheeks as she rubbed her hands together trying to piece her words together. "Jisoo," she let out as she grabbed her hands feeling the slight shake they were letting off.  Jennie chuckled a bit as she rubbed them hoping in some way they would stop shaking and as she looked at Jisoo she could see her cheeks turn redder than before. "What did you ask me?" She questioned one more time as Jisoo pulled her hands back, kind of disappointed she couldn't feel her hands on her own anymore.

Jisoo however felt a surge of confidence surge through her as she cleared her throat rolling her shoulders back straightening herself out. She let out a deep breath as she looked Jennie in the eyes seeing a small sparkle in them. "I would feel a lot better if you went on a date with me," she let out and Jennie began to let out a gummy smile as she heard a slight chuckle leave her lips. Jisoo bit the bottom of her lip as she looked down to her feet feeling the nerves suddenly come back to eat her pain. "That's if you want, I mean you don't have to say yeah. I would understand, I just, I, you know, yeah?" She stumbled over her words and Jennie began to let out laughter as Jisoo just closed her eyes feeling the embarrassment run from her cheeks to her neck.

"Jisoo," Jennie let out as Jisoo hummed looking up at her seeing rosy cheeks on Jennie rather than her own. Jisoo could only swear that was a good sign, that she was feeling the same way she was feeling. "I think you would feel a lot better if I went on a date with you," she said with a smile and that was enough for Jisoo to throw her arms around her pulling her in and Jennie only let her. Feeling her own grip grow tighter as she smelled the roses come off her hair, a smell she probably would never forget. Jisoo pulled away slightly as she asked Jennie if she was sure and Jennie only leaned in leaving a kiss on her cheek pulling away from her fully. "I am sure Jisoo."

Jisoo nodded as she turned around to see Lisa doing a happy dance  behind a book shelf and she bit her bottom lip reminding herself to thank Lisa for the help. "So I'll pick you up at eight?" She let out as she turned back around to see Jennie with a new book in her hands. And all Jennie could do was nod at her. And for a slight second Jisoo did feel a lot better from finally asking Jennie on a date.

---

i want to eat ramen.

- noah :)