is this your way of telling me you love me? (lisoo)

"Don't wait up for me," Lisa yelled out loud as she watched Jisoo run up to the door with a broom in hand. She chuckled as Jisoo left a kiss on her cheek telling her to have a good day at work. Lisa only nodded as she grabbed Jisoo's chin planting a light kiss on her lips. "If you're going to kiss me, kiss me right," she reminded her and Jisoo only nodded as she gave her a small smile. "I'm off then-"

"What do you want for dinner?" Jisoo questioned before she could leave and Lisa almost contemplated on telling her that they should just go out to eat. But as she looked at the broom Jisoo was holding and the stack of laundry that was ready to be washed she would just say no that she had lots of chores to do today. That and Fridays were there going out days. Jisoo liked a routine and going out of it would lead to who knows what. 

"How about some Beef Katsudon?" She asked carefully and all Jisoo could do was smile and nod. "Okay, now I'm off," she said as she closed the door behind her, she took a deep breath as she began to make her way to work where she knew the gossiping would start again. Ever since her and Jisoo got together it seems as though her friends were constantly wondering why Jisoo was so perfect and how did she end up with a not so perfect person such as Lisa. She sighed as she sat in the backseat of the cab wondering that as well.

Jisoo just did everything, all she needed to worry about was just eating, sleeping, and going to work. And even then Jisoo still wanted to take her to work. It was a constant discussion between the two but all Lisa had to do was remind her that her car was still in the shop. Why was it in the shop? Jisoo managed to chip paint off of it when she first started to wash the car on her own. However when the car came back the paint was in a darker shade of red than what it was supposed to be. That lead to Jisoo being a little angry and Lisa only wondered what had she done to the people at the shop. Rumor had it she scared the living crap out of the shop owner. Maybe this time it will be in the correct shade of red.

"Ma'am?" She heard and she shook her thoughts away to look at the man who was telling her that they had arrived. She let out a nervous chuckle as she began to dig through her bag but the man just waved her off. "Your wife already paid," he said and Lisa only nodded, of course she did. Jisoo even managed to call a cab on time and paid them up front without Lisa ever having to. She was literally perfect. "Have a nice day," was the last thing she heard before she closed the door behind her seeing Jennie waiting for her with a frown.

"The car is still in the shop?" Jennie questioned and Lisa just chuckled as she shrugged at her. She only scoffed as she noticed the lighter Lisa was pulling out for the unlit cigarette that was just balancing itself on her lips. "Jisoo really goes above and beyond for you," she mumbled as she leaned forward to let the light begin to burn the tip of her cigarette. "I don't know how you can love perfection so much." Lisa chuckled as she put the lighter away commenting that she loved Jisoo for who she was. Jennie chuckled as she shook her head, "Everyone I have fallen in love with are complete assholes-"

"What about Chaeyoung?" Lisa commented as they watched Chaeyoung walk out of a cab catching her eye she waved at her and Lisa only reciprocated. Jennie turned her head not wanting to catch the girl's eyes she mumbled how she was perfect too and Lisa only chuckled at her childish ways. "Give her a chance, you never know you might actually like her," she once again told her as Chaeyoung passed by them going inside the building. Jennie sighed as she told her that she wanted something exciting and not just a perfect relationship. "She can easily give you excitement," she started as she looked at Jennie who let out a deep breath of smoke.

"Does Jisoo give you excitement?" Jennie questioned as she dropped the cigarette on the floor. In Jennie's mind Jisoo was too damn perfect to give Lisa any excitement and as Lisa bent down to grab the cigarette butt she could only roll her eyes. "She even has you cleaning up my mess," she let out and she widened her eyes when she felt Lisa grab her hand putting the cigarette butt in her hand to hold. You are cleaning your mess, is what Lisa told her and she couldn't help but curse under her breath. Lisa only chuckled as she watched Jennie walk to the trashcan and throw the cigarette butt into the trash.