Ep 16: WHERE HE REMINISCE ABOUT THEIR PERFECT TIME TOGETHER

Life doesn't need to be complicated but our actions certainly make it.

"I am fine.." Krish repeated for the zillion time. "..I just need some sleep.."

"You look exhausted.." Mugdha caressed her hair. "..that's why I am worried Bhai.."

Krish hugged her "..don't worry sweetheart. I just need some rest..it's just that I am working too late these days so enjoying and fun time with friends wasn't part of my curriculum in these last couple of days so I just lost touch with all these wild parties and nights out.."

"..I thought it would be a great idea to give it a try..but it seems my life and my body isn't ready to accept it anymore.." he shook her head. "..so that's why it got too much for me...I guess...but I will be fine..that's why I am going to bed early tonight.." saying this Krish hug Mughdha once more "..I will see you tomorrow..good night bachcha"

"Good night Bhai .." she smiled as Krish kissed her forehead. "Sleep tight.."

He smiled as breaking the hug he started to walk towards the stairs. However before he could step on the first flight of stairs Mughdha spoke "..Samaira didn't do anything..did she...Bhai."

Krish's foot stopped as soon as she asked the question as an earlier memory of Krish kissing the daylight out of Samaira and her wild response flashed in front of his eyes making him speechless for a second.

But he didn't want Mughdha to know anything so he simply replied "..She had made it clear that she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore so I guess your question has no relevance.."

Mughdha snickered (oblivious to Krish's fake smile) "..well it's good for you then as it is you were too good for her even friend-wise. I am so glad that you two are no longer friends. You deserve someone better than your BFF Bhai..."Shaking her head she continued "..anyways..you take rest..good night Bhai.."

"Good night little sis .." Krish whispered as he rushed to his room. Closing the door he walked towards his bed.  He simply lay down as he remembered something which made it impossible for him to close his eyes again. So he got up from his bed. Walking towards the window he opened it wide letting the breeze soothe his burning soul.

"I know you wish that you can go back in time and change everything.."

"I know you wish that night in Bali would never have happened between us."

"..I know you so wish that only if you wouldn't have lost your self-control that night in front of me.."

"..then things would have been different between us.."

"However...I don't wish to change anything..because it gave me access to your heart, body, mind and soul and you carved your presence permanently on my soul as well."

He continued to look far away as his mind wandered back to their trip to Bali...several years ago...

..that changed everything for them...

..forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------