EP30 : WHERE SHE GETS SATIATED EVEN BEING THOUSANDS MILES AWAY

"These chapters were important because Samaira and Saksham's relationship isn't just a fling. They were very serious about this. At present Samaira and Saksham do love each other. So I hope there won't be any confusion about this. Now the story returns to the present day. This is the last chapter before the real drama and story begin in the next chapter.

Happy Reading.❤❤"

**Present Day**

Samaira came back to her room. She was about to go to bed when her phone rang.
She was waiting for this call so she quickly picked it up. "Hello, Mr. Shekhawat."

"Hello, my love. Were you sleeping? Did I wake you up?"

"Even if you did will that stop you from talking to me?" Samaira added, "As if this would have been the first you ever woke me up right..."

"That was different..."

"Really..." Samaira bit her lips "How..."

"I can't f*ck you on phone."

"Seriously..." Samaira snorted. "Did you get amnesia or something?"

"What I meant is that I can't f*ck you on the phone while you are staying with your Badi Maa and Bade Papa. What will they think about me if your screams and moaning reach their ears? Tell me."

"As if you care what the world thinks.." Samaira rolled her eyes.

"They are part of your world Samaira. I know how much they mean to you. That's why I want them to approve of me as well."

"What if they didn't? Will you do then?" Samaira was curious now.

"I will kidnap them and won't release them till they start loving me."

"What" Samaira couldn't hold her laugh back. "You will coerce them into liking you. You think it would work?"

"It worked with you."

"You never coerced me into anything Saksham. You became my everything because you earned it." Samaira's voice turned to light.

"I will earn their love too if I have to. Have faith in me love."

"Of course, I know that." Samaira smiled "That's why I love you so much."

"I wish you were here so I too could show you too how much love you."

"You have shown me that over and over again in the last five years. Seriously don't you get bored of me." Samaira teased him.

"You are my everything love. No matter how many years I spend with you I can never get enough of you."

"You are my everything too Saksham. God, I miss you so much." Her tone got too light for him to bear.

"Don't use that tone on me. Or else I would be forced to do something which I don't want to do. I want to be on my best behavior Samaira but you are making it extremely difficult for me."

"What if I tell you there is no one around." Samaira finally spoke the truth.

"What? Are you seriously alone in the house?"

Getting up she locked her bedroom door. Switching off the lights she lay on her bed. "Yes. Bade Papa and Badi Maa went to Sugandha Masi's place because they all wanted to check all the last minutes' preparation once again. The house helps lives two floors down in their respective quarters. So apparently no one can hear me even if I scream your name like crazy all of a sudden."

"Then why didn't you tell me this before."

"Because honestly I wanted to sleep but now that thought flew out of the window when I know I can get something that I am craving for the past 72 hours." She reminded him.