EP 24: WHERE HE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY

He was smiling the whole time as he read the newspaper. "Gujral Industries Booms Again."

"Saksham are you free tonight." His phone beeped once while flashing this message on his messenger.

He simply replied by typing "NO"

This time his cellphone rang but once again he simply added it to the reject list.

"Woh..that was harsh Bro." Arjun walked in casually and slumped on the couch next to him. "You are quite rude. Don't you know how a gentleman is supposed to behave with a lady?"

Saksham looked back at him "I am always gentle with my lady Arjun."

"Ohh, God.." Arjun rolled his eyes. "Is there any sentence that comes out of your mouth and doesn't revolve around Samaira?"

"She is my Universe. Why wouldn't my life revolve around her." Saksham shrugged him off.

"I wish Samaira too would take you so seriously one day." Arjun tried to sound casual but it only made Saksham smile. "One day she will." He looked at Arjun "I promise."

"Why did you let her go Saksham? Especially to that..." Arjun didn't finish but Saksham replied "..because she needs to sort out her priorities Arjun."

"Aren't you scared that she might leave you and go back to that whatever.." Arjun finally uttered the words out loud.

"I will walk away from her life Arjun. It's as simple as that." His words stumped Arjun.

"You will give up on her...just like that.." he couldn't believe his ears. "After everything you did for her...you will simply give her a free hand."

"Stop making me sound like a Saint Arjun. Because you and I both know I am anything but that." Saksham winked as he got up from the couch.

"I slept with almost all the girls in 1000 mile radius of where I grew up. I have crossed lines to such an extent that can even put Devils to shame. Until Samaira came into my life I was sleeping with anyone that I can get my hands on. And of course, You were no saint either remember? You and I have been part of multiple threesomes/ foursome and gangbang ourselves. So please before calling names to anyone please always remind yourself this." Saksham reminded Arjun. "We didn't stop ourselves from lusting after hot chics so if Samaira did anything with her so-called best friend at that time who the hell are we to call them names? Don't you think you are being too hypocritical at this moment?"

"She is my best friend Saksham. I love her too. But I hate Krish Singhania for valid reasons. Samaira is our Princess Saksham. Aren't you worried she might get hurt because of that good-for-nothing piece of s*it?" Arjun was annoyed now.

"Samaira isn't a damsel in distress Arjun. Just remember that. She will make the right call. Have some faith in her. And even if things didn't end well between her and me then too I will always love her no matter what." Saksham's words were quite serious."I am not doing any selfless deeds Arjun. I am human too. I won't be stuck around to watch her with someone else but I also won't be someone who would want to dagger her in case she chooses to go back to her old life."

"She wasn't a Saint back then too Saksham. And after hearing your thoughts today even I am not sure what to say anymore. You two are way too practical for your good." Arjun left the room. "I am leaving for India in 2 days. Any words to spare for me."

"Try not to f*ck the air hostess in mid-aeroplane in case you don't want yourself to get kicked out of a flying plane." Saksham winked making Arjun smile. "I will try. That's the best I can offer. Can't promise anything though."

Saksham was left alone in the room now. He was about to go back to work when his eyes fell on Samaira's picture kept on his work desk. "When I took your virginity Samaira I only wanted to sleep with you. But once I did that you held me in your charm. I know you think I don't know that Krish was the one that you f*cked around on your trip to Bali but the thing is that you are too naive to understand what's in my mind."

"I love you too much baby. But that doesn't mean I am blinded in love. I owe you your innocence Samaira. I took advantage of you when you were in your most vulnerable state. You gave yourself to me and I f*cked you right, left and centre because I simply wanted to f*ck you mindlessly and senseless right from the moment I laid my eyes on you. But I didn't know that you will get under my skin once I got in bed with you. I don't blame Krish. Because he is caught under your spell too. How can I blame him for something that I have done while knowing what my options were."

"You are simply too irresistible."

"And priceless"

"You think I am a Saint who doesn't know about you. But my darling fiance you have no idea what I am capable of. And you will never know about this as well."

"Just like you never know that it was because of me that Krish and You broke up so ghastly last time."

"I will keep that little secret with me because you simply don't need to know the truth. Coming to your and Krish's current situation well I will cross that bridge once I get there. But as of now just enjoy your family time. Because soon only I will be the one who you will be left with.."

"...LOVE..."

And then he got back to his work.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Before judging Krish and Samaira just remember that there are always two sides to the coin. This is just a fiction story.

So don't get so serious. Just read it and enjoy 😉