EP14 : WHERE HE IS READY TO FACE THE HEAT.

He was standing at the edge of the terrace safe enough to not fall. However, his heart has already sunk deep sh*t.

The day has finally come when the person for whom he craved the most in these last five years.

Samaira was back.

And she would be staying with his parents at the Mansion that his mother had booked next to his Snigdha masi's house so that she and his father could spend quality time with Samaira...

..that would be without him.

He knew this would happen but still, his heart hurt.

How come the most important people in his life chose to be happy together simply by excluding him?

Yes..he knows that he scrw*d up but isn't this punishment seems a little too far even for him?

What are they...Five.

Then why the hell is everyone behaving like a five-year-old?

Yes..he did a mistake but how come he redeem his mistakes if he wasn't even considered worthy enough to be given a chance?

Yes...he messed up but why can't he be given a chance to prove how apologetic he is?

This isn't fair...even to him.

Honestly, he was done feeling guilty anymore. If he wasn't even considered worthy of given a chance to apologize then why should he apologize or beg to get apologies for a crime for which he wasn't even given redemption?

And honestly, he was done being sorry if no one is even bothered to hear one.

They all have already decided to make him the villain.

So he will be the villain.

As it is he is living in hell for the past five years so if he commits a few more sins what will change?

Nothing.

At least he will be alive again.

Samaira is back. And so is Krish.

The only difference being once friends now turned foes would not give in anymore.

Krish knows very well why Samaira had come back.

She needs a clean slate before she could begin a new chapter in her life once she goes back again.

She isn't here to settle scores with anyone but she is certainly interested in returning every wrongdoing with interest if anyone tried anything funny with her.

She had never been a weakling. The simple fact was that she chose to be silent because she knew she would win too easily.

This time she has no interest in holding back anymore.

And for a change neither is he.

He has no idea what Destiny has in store for them but if Destiny had brought her back to him this means there is something that even Destiny wants to change between them.

He missed her.

Simple.

And she didn't.

That's the fact that he had to live with for the rest of his existence.

He did blunder in the past and he had to live his future with the regrets and guilt of his past actions.

But now he won't hold his life anymore.

He will move on and will face the music.

Tomorrow morning will mark the beginning of a new chapter in both his and Samaira's life. But now he is ready to take on any challenge that life throws at him...

..even if that challenge is his ex-best friend.

Samaira Gujral.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**Next chapter: FINALLY THE REAL STORY BEGINS.😍😍**