EP29: WHERE SHE REALISES THAT HE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR HER.

**Four Years Ago**

Tearing her bath gown apart Saksham pulled it down Samaira's body and threw it away where it joined the rest of their items of clothing.

They were inside the big white jacuzzi but it was empty. It was so enormous that Saksham easily made Samaira lie down on it.

Pulling the champagne bottle he opened it.

Samaira smiled as Saksham pulled her down. Her legs were on either side of his waist while her mid-body and upper body parts still lying on the Jacuzzi tub.

Leaning down he whispered, "Close your eyes and feel it."

She did just as told and the next moment her other fantasy Dream started to become true.

Saksham begin pouring the chilled champagne on her nipples, her cleavage, down her stomach to her naval region.

She hissed and moved her head above the sensation of the chill champagne on her hot overly sensitized body. "Ahhhhh..."

"Now I am thirsty.." she heard Saksham saying this.

And next, she knew Saksham begin drinking champagne off her body making her moan in return.

He bit her nipples as he licked the champagne off her cleavage area.
"Ahhhh...Saksham...ohhhhhhh..."

Saksham only moved down and licked the champagne collected on her navel.
He bit it down making her yelp "Ahhhhh..." only to kiss and lick it the next moment.
"It seems there would be a lot of love bite on your skin today."

Ans with that Saksham began her assault on her. He began to kiss, lick, and bit every inch of her satiny body. While her v*gina was moving along his p*nis.

She pulled him over and he begin to lick, kiss, and devour her even more intensely. She began to scratch her back as he marked her body with his presence.

He got inside her and this time she sat up on his lap to move up and down so that she could feel him even deeper inside her. Samaira pressed the flavored smell water button which instantly begin to fill the jacuzzi.

Soon they were thrusting inside the water. Their lips were moving against each other while their tongue was dancing in coercion. They were in no hurry as their hand move freely on each other's bodies as they continued to thrust and move against each other.

For them, it was their ultimate heaven.

They exploded together but tonight they weren't in any mood to stop.

They immediately got out of the Jacuzzi only to go to the shower area. They closed the door and opened the shower. Water cascaded on them as he pushed her back against the wall. Lifting her legs around his waist he simply entered inside her in one swift move.

Samaira kissed him and begin to move her pelvic area against him as well giving him more friction and mobility.

Her nail marks were on his entire back while he marked her entire body with love marks.

They didn't care about anything anymore.

Their lust took over everything.

Samaira wanted Saksham and Saksham wanted Samaira.

Samaira knew there was nothing that Saksham won't do for her. And Saksham knew Samaira was true to him now.
And thus thought liberated them.

Even if the world could have ended they simply didn't care because all they needed was to consume each other and accept each other willingly and freely without any secrets.

And today they were free from all boundaries.

That's why they didn't worry at all when they crossed all lines of decency and lust with each other.

They came together again but only, to begin with, the next round and more rounds.

Nothing stopped them because they truly found each other that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------