EP11: WHERE HE IS A COMPLETE MESS

He stopped the car abruptly but none of the other two ladies in the car was shocked at his action. Rather they were expecting it.

Just like they expected his question.

"Maa did you knew about this." He finally looked at Nandini who wasn't even looking at him. "Tell me Maa..did you know that Snighdha Masi had invited her."

"Why does it even matter to you." Nandini casually looked at her cell phone as she replied "You are a closed chapter for her and she never meant anything to you so why are you reacting like this."

"Are you serious Maa?" He was gritting his teeth.

She finally looked at him. "Do I look like I am in a mood to crack a joke here?" She raised her eyebrows. "Stop being so melodramatic and drop me back home."

"How can you say these things to him Maa." This time Mughdha spoke "Can't you see how much he is suffering? He is your son Maa. How can you be so cruel to him."

"So should I be like you." Nandini snapped at Mughdha with an equally harsh tone. "Defending him just because he is your blood. Should I be like you and defend him just because he is your only real sibling"

She snorted. "I am sorry to burst your bubble young lady but unlike you, I am not irrational. I can see the difference between right and wrong. I refuse to be like those mothers who think that their children can do no wrong. Or worse that they think even if her child does something wrong like committing murder or playing with someone's dignity than she will feel that it's her duty as a mother to protect and defend him at all cost."

Nandini looked at Mughdha and said her words loud and clear "I am sorry to be such a disappointment but I belong to that category of a mother who will rather slap her child and teach him/her the difference between right and wrong so that they don't end up committing anything that would lead to the destruction of someone's life forever. I am the kind of mother who will prefer killing her child if she had to stop him from sinning. I have never given any reasons to my parents or my in-laws to raise a finger at me because I know that they know how righteous a person I am for real. I don't say anything rather I believe in action."

She looked back at Krish. "You ruined your chance of having a "perfect happily ever after" with her. You ruined someone's innocence by taking undue advantage of someone's loyalty to you. You raised questions about her honesty and commitment. And now you want to simply live in the delusion that it's okay to mess someone's life around and walk back into that person's life as if nothing wrong had happened. How deluded are you, Mr Krish Singhania."

Krish looked down when Nandini rubbed the fact in his face. "You let her walk away Krish. You are the one who failed her. Everything that's a complete mess now--you are the sole person who is responsible for all this. So don't you dare try to blame me or her for not keeping you in the loop because you won't have anyone else to blame for all this rather than yourself?"

"Maa...we didn't mean to.." before Mughdha could even say anything Nandini cut her in "Mughdha stay out of this mess. I know you don't want to accept that your brother is at fault but that's not going to change the fact that he is the "guilty" one here. I know you love your brother. And I also know that you don't blame her as well. But by staying at Krish's side you too betrayed her back then. Though she doesn't hold any grudges again you I can't say or feel the same for you."

"Because by failing her you have failed my upbringing Mughdha." Mughdha looked down because she knew her mother was right. "I know you too feel bad because you still care for her. But Mughdha it's too late now. She isn't the same person that she used to be anymore. So this time keep your distance from her. Don't try to mess with her this time because this time she won't be so forgiving. And I don't think you have it in you to bear the consequences if she chooses to return the favour this time."

Nandini looked back at Krish. "If your drama is done can we head back? Unlike you, I have a load of work to do. So start the car and drop me home. Then you two can do whatever you want to."

She looked in front and commanded. "Start the car and let's go."

"You hate me Maa. Don't you." He simply followed through with her order.

Nandini too didn't hold back as she replied "Can you blame me, son."

Krish drove her mother and sister to Singhania Residence. Nandini got off the car without even bothering to look back at her son. While Mughdha patted his shoulder twice as she looked sympathetically at him and got off the car to follow her mother inside the house.

Krish was feeling like a mixed bag of emotions. From rage to humiliation there were at least fifty shades that he was witnessing at the moment.

He was a complete mess at the moment.

Since he was already at the bottom of the pit he knew nothing he do would make him feel any better so he chose to let off his steam at least on the physical level.

And he knew exactly where and to whom he should go to unleash his leached monstrous side.

------------------------------------------------------------------