EP01: WHERE SHE SAYS "YES"

Rubbing her eyes she got down from her bed. Picking up her nightgown that was mercilessly pulled off her body last night was silently lying in that very corner of the room. Her body was aching all over which only made her smile even in her half-conscious state as she picked up the gown from the floor and put it back on her body.

She needed to shower not only to wake herself up but also to get herself clean as she was smelling strongly of sex.

However, she chose to do something else first. She was starving and she needed to satiate herself as soon as possible.

So slipping into her flip flops she tied her hair into a messy bun and stepped out of the room.

Descending the stairs she walked towards the kitchen only to stop at the threshold because finally, her eyes fell on the object that was going to satiate her hunger...

..who at the moment was busy preparing breakfast for them.

He could feel her presence too. "Good morning sunshine. You are up quite early this morning." Since he was preparing food so his back was still facing her.

"Because you were not there to warm me up. My bed was cold without you." She complained as she entered the kitchen.

He finally turned to look at her. "Sorry for the inconvenience caused Mam. I truly regret it. However, I promise to make it up to you."

"And how exactly would you do that." She stood right in front of him. "Well, I did show you the trailer last night didn't I."

"Well, I want to see the whole movie." She moved closer to him. "Right here. Right now."

He instantly turned the stove off. "Are you that hungry" he ran his hands against the space between her breasts through her satin gown?

"I am starving." She answered as he pinched her nipples that were peeping through the satin.

"So you want a light course or hard course meal." He lifted her only to place her on the breakfast bar.

"Hard and rough course please." She replied as he once again took the gown off her body and threw it on the ground once again. "You hate this gown don't you." She smiled as he made her lay on her back on the breakfast table.

"I don't have any condoms left. Are you clean?" He slid off his boxers as he positioned himself against her entrance.

"Yes. I am clean. No need to cover it up. Let me feel you inside me for real." She spread her legs apart in anticipation.

"You are really hungry aren't you." He put the tip of his manliness on her wet entrance. "You are dripping already."

"Starving." Her voice was hoarse due to anticipation as she felt his tip against her entrance. "Get inside me now. Fill me up. Now."

"Whatever my lady wants." and the next moment the entire room was filled with her scream as he entered inside her harshly in one swift move. "God, you are so tight."

"And you are so big." She replied through her pain. "But still you take me. You are a siren goddess Samaira."

"Then worship this goddess now. Revered her with your full capabilities. START MOVING NOW." She commanded and that was his undoing.

Holding her hands on either side he pulled her down against himself so he was deep inside her. And then finding the grip on her so that she doesn't move he commanded "Wrap your legs around my waist quickly."

She did as he ordered and the very next moment he began pounding inside her against her soft spot in the most unbridled and barbaric way possible.

Her scream was echoing through every corner of the house and he continued to f*ck her violently. Drops of precipitation were spread on her entire body as he continued to thrust roughly against her soft spot.

Her body began to shake violently as she could feel the build-up inside her. He felt it too so leaning in he entered her mouth and mauled her lips. He bit it, sucked it and dominated her tongue as he continued to pound against her.

His thrust began to become unbearable for her and soon she exploded but she couldn't scream as her voice was lost inside his mouth.

He continued to pound against her until he found his release. He came inside her. But instead of releasing her, he whispered against her ears. "Now it's my turn to get my wish."

She was still lost in the aftermath of her explosive orgasm that's why she didn't understand what he meant and didn't do anything when he flipped her around so that now she was lying on her right-hand side.

Eyes only widened in shock when he entered her from the back.

"Oh, God." She screamed once again as he begin to rim her back and forth.

"Shhh..keep it down. Or our neighbours would hear us." He warned. "Do you want everyone to know what we are doing right now?"

She shook her head negative as she was trying to cover her mouth to stop herself from screaming.

"Good girl." He twisted her body so that now her breast was visible and was up enough for him to feed on it. "Let's add desert on it."

Picking up the whipped cream bottle he sprayed it on her nipples and before she could protest leaning he began to feed on her gorgeous glorious nipples while keeping her firm with his hands as he increased the pace of his rimming inside her.

Licking it off her breast he made his way up to her luscious lips kissing her cleavage and neck on the way only to claim it once again.

But this time the kiss was more passionate which made it even more difficult for her as she inside begin to shake violently because of the heat building inside her. "I am about to explode...I can't.."

"I won't till you answer my question Samaira. You have tortured me enough and now it's my turn. I won't stop and will continue to take you from one orgasm to another till you answer me."  He wasn't being fair but he had no choice. "So tell me now..."

And as soon as he whispered those four magical words "WILL YOU MARRY ME."  she exploded in gazillion pieces beneath his arms.

"Answer me Samaira.." he continued to thrust inside her however soon he exploded too and ended up falling over her this time. "Answer me Please."

"Yes," she whispered giving him the aftershock of his life. "I will marry you."

He looked up to meet her smiling eyes. "You will.."

"Only if you continue to perform like this for the rest of our existence. Only then will I marry you" she winked making him smile.

"Well in that case why waste time talking." He was still inside her so she simply moved her pelvic to add in her agreement.

And once again their muffled and mingled voices resonated throughout the house as they gave a damn about the fact that the neighbourhood already knew what these two were up to.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**HOT ENOUGH**

**JUST A SMALL INFORMATION: THE BOY IN THE CHAPTER ISN'T THE REAL HERO OF THIS STORY 😉**