EP 18: WHERE HE STILL EMBRACES THE MEMORIES OF HER WARMTH

The wave touched her leg as she quietly look into the eyes of the man who was holding back storm within his own.

She was not able to say anything as his confession took her by surprise.

Did he just confess that he wants her...

..wait...

..what...

He didn't say anything related to love...

..rather he simply said one thing out loud and clear...

..that he wants her.

But why wasn't she feeling offended...

..why didn't she slap him as soon he openly declared that he wants her..which means he wants her body..not her love?

Why wasn't she feeling disgusted by him..just like always...

..rather...

..why she was feeling different deep inside...

..actually, what was she feeling exactly that she had never experienced before?

His confession stirs a wave deep inside her which is now becoming stronger and more intense with every passing second.

What was happening...

..she was so lost in her world that she didn't realise that indeed he was waiting for something to say to him.

But when she didn't...

..Krish instantly backed off.

"I am sorry Samaira...I know that was inappropriate..and was out of line.." he shook his head and looked at her one more time and got back on his feet, not before mumbling "..I will leave...and I am sorry for everything once again.."

But before he could even take one step away from her Samaira got back on her feet and ended up doing something that was about to change everything for them...

..forever.

Moving towards him Samaira threw her free arm around his neck to pull his head and pressed her body against his as she covered his lips with her.

Her action was so sudden that it took Krish by surprise.

Though her act made him instantly hard indicating how badly his body wanted to give in...

..but his mind didn't...

..that's why slowly but firmly he broke the kiss...

..however, he still held her close so that she doesn't feel offended or insulted by any means.

"Samaira...stop..." he pleaded as he rested his forehead against her "..we shouldn't.."

"Why.." her response shocked him again. "..don't tell me you are having second thoughts now..didn't you just say you want me.."

Samaira's voice was laced with confidence as she too realised that was her body felt at the moment...

..desires.

She wanted him...

..just like she knew now...

..that he wanted her as well.

"What's the hold-up Krish.." she looked right back into his eyes and added. "..we both know..how much you want this as well.."Samaira simply reached out to touch his manhood which was too hard now because of her soft feather-like touch making her gasp. "..what's stopping you now...Krish.."

Her words were making things difficult for him as his determination was about to crumble into dust. "Are you sure Samaira..you don't know what you are asking for..you have no idea what I feel for you..and what you are getting yourself into.."